/16./

Everything happens in my story for a reason but I am now going to be more focused on updating this story more.

TIANA

I took another look at myself in the mirror and exhaled a long frustrated breath. I am sadly obeying every little demand to save my life.

I was taken by a killer and all he do is tortures me by kissing me. Forcefully shoving his tongue down my throat and God does it feel right.

But I'm a Christian woman and I didn't need the devil's spawn to ruin me.

I was going to find a way out of here and the first chance I get, I will take. Just why all the way in Italy? But how would I get back to the states was my only problem.

A firm knock was heard and the door opened revealing Amelia. Such a sweet elder but she has a secret dark side to her and I will not cross her. But other than her scary looks and ways, she is actually nice but I won't let her play with my mind.

I'm smarter than most of these killers think.

"Good evening, child. Ready to start your full welcoming?" She asked with a genuine smile.

Of course. I was told by Amelia that I would be welcomed into see how I can handle myself with my hands.

Only if they knew what I could do with my hands.

I sighed and just gave a nod. "Well come on. Boss man is waiting."

"Wait," I breathed. "He will be there?" I questioned a little on edge.

I don't think I can keep facing him. I just get a vibe from him. Predator gaze. I'm a piece of meat and he can't wait to just pounce.

But I shouldn't be too on edge. He literally tasted me and will that forever be in my memories.

"It is tradition."

"Tradition? Him watching me hit someone else is tradition?"

Suddenly, Amelia gave a sad look. I didn't really see the cause of her reaction. "Oh child, you will be fighting him."

My muscles tensed up a bit. Why on earth would I fight him? He will hurt me....bad. I guess him not giving me a good ass whooping wasn't enough to satisfy him.

"W-Why am I fighting him?" I asked her nervously.

"As I said before, tradition to the family. A new member, no matter the gender, has to fight Boss man to gain any type of respect from the estate." Amelia replied. "But don't worry, it will be over quick. That's how mines was years, years ago." She said quickly, sensing my uneasy body language.

She lead me to a room on the far side of the estate. There was a few people in here but I only saw one familiar face and it was Camille. When she saw me her eyes were down with a look of sympathy.

How serious were these fights?

I was tugged and Amelia had a change of clothes for me. A white T and some grey sweats. She also had wraps for my hands. She pulled me over to a private area and pulled my hair back into a low ponytail as I pulled on the clothes.

"Amelia?.."

"Yes, Queen?"

There it was, that name. It was probably just a nickname she will have to get use to.

"How serious is this?"

A moment of silence fell between us and I was now really unaware of how this would end. She came around and started wrapping my shaking hands.