/20./

Carter pulled up in front of the familiar bar and got out

Carter pulled up in front of the familiar bar and got out. He sighed in irritation, he was tired. This had been one exhausting day. He didn't waste time walking to the entrance. He pulled the door open and walked straight to the bar. He took a quiet seat and motioned a signal with his hand, raising his hand.

"How can I help-Mr. Mason?" The bartender fixed his posture immediately.

Carter was known pretty well in Italy. Everyone had some type of fear towards him but not all apparently.

"Have you seen this woman in here?" Carter questioned, showing a picture of Tiana in his phone.

The bartender frowned but gave a nod. "She tried stealing my phone when a fight broke out. When I noticed she was no longer at the bar, I found her slipping outside. She caught an Uber somewhere."

Carter had already had a thought on where she was going.

"Mind if I see your phone?"

The man behind the bar was hesitant but handed Carter the phone. Carter tapped the screen, staring down at the time.

"No password, huh? No wonder she'd run with your phone." Carter smirked.

The bartender looked down while Carter went through the device. Just as he thought little hope was none, he saw a last minute destination.

A sinister smirk formed on his face before clearing everything and giving him back his phone. Not even speaking a word to him, Carter walked to his car and got in.

An incoming call alerted him just as he turned the car on. He pressed the green icon on the screen of the car while looking at the road.

"Speak."

"Amelia was not the one that stole the money, Boss man. It was Candy. We went through the tapes and no one was seen going in nor out of your room." Brian's voice blared through.

Carter was silent for a moment. Damn Candy. Fifty thousand dollars gone from his safe. She was indeed being place in a body bag.

"She edit the tapes." He muttered. "Alright. Everyone is still on lock down until I get back. And keep Candy in the basement. I got something for her ass."

"Got it."

Carter ended the call after that. Silence hovered the car as he thought. Tiana was getting on a plane and he had no idea where she got the money from. It was probably from Amelia's savings and her job in estate. But Amelia didn't make much.

This was a exhausting day and he just wanted to get to Tiana before that plane took off. He switched gears and sped towards the Orio al Serio International Airport. The way he drove he could make it there in thirty.

He was not letting her go.

As he drove like a maniac, he called up someone for his car. Less than a second later the familiar voice answered.

"Carter? Why is everyone on lockdown?" A females voice went to his ear.

"I'll explain later, Cami. Just meet me at Orio al Serio International Airport to get my car."

"Carter-"

"Just do what I say. It's a possibility that I won't be back for a few days." And with that, he ended the call.

TIANA

I took a seat by the window and looked out. A sad smile formed on my lips. I was finally out of his reach and I was returning home.

I sighed in relief. I couldn't explain but this feeling felt good. I was leaving this beautiful place and I was heading back to San Francisco.

I played with my fingers as I listened to the distant conversations around me. The plane was about to take off in less than ten minutes.

I was honestly scared that he might come get me before this plane took off but I pray that he thinks I'm going back to Washington D.C.

Just thinking about him getting to me before the plane took off had me doubt.

What's done is done.

If he did find me and that was a BIG if, I would cause one crazy scene.

But I had other problems than him possibly finding me.

What would I tell my parents? How would they react to find me on their doorstep and not back in my dorm at Howard?

I couldn't have fled to my brother, Troy. He lived in Phoenix, Arizona and makes his money off of street racing which is illegal. Our parents would have a fit to find out that their precious innocent angel went to stay with her criminal brother.

I missed Troy. I haven't seen him since my graduation at high school. It's been months including the days I've started college.

A long exhausting breath left my lips. It was just so much going on in my life that I wish I could just start over.

"Excuse me miss?"

Chills went through me when that familiar voice hit my ears and causing me to turn around and face the person. My heart dropped and my life was completely over. He had on a black hoodie with the hood on. His face was red with anger and he looked like he was going to strangle me right then and there.

I went to stand and run but he was quick to show off his gun and I knew he was not hesitant to put that weapon to use.

"Sit that pretty ass down." His tone more firm but was deadly serious.

I did as told and sat back down. I watched in the corner of my eye he sat next to me. He hid his gun back in the frontal of his pants, quietly. He got comfortable and I noticed his jaw clench hard.

Yes. He was pissed.

I kept silent and turned my attention out the window. The pilot spoke words through the speakers, alerting to the passengers that the plane was currently in motion and to stay come during turbulence.

I thought to soon. He did get me.

"H-How did you find me?" My words coming out low but I knew he heard me. He shifted in his seat again, leaning back with closed eyes.

"It doesn't take a genius to know where you were going, babe." He replied through gritted teeth, his eyes remaining closed.

I bit my lip wanting to know what he was going to do with me. This was going to be punishable for me in the future.

"How did you know what plane I was on?"

I frowned when I saw a smirk forming on his face. He ignored my question.

"I don't see anything amusing." I said in irritation.

"Babe, be quiet." He said while keeping his head back and eyes closed and a smirk that never left his pink lips.

I scoffed and turned my attention back outside and relaxed in silence.

------
TIANA IS STILL SKIMMING *smirking*