/58./

TIANA

TIANA

"Hello, sleeping beauty." Camille greeted when I slowly walked into the kitchen.

Camille was sitting, eating her meal and Eva was wiping off the counter.

"Goodmorning, Queen. We missed you at the party. Boss man too but I assume he was very busy." Eva said with a smile.

"I-I decided not to go." I lied horribly.

"Why? I thought you wanted to go." Confusion covered Eva's face.

I went to speak but Camille spoke. "She did but she got in trouble."

Eva's confusion grew and I looked at Camille with no idea of what she was talking about. Camille smiled while shaking her head.

"I see you two went a little too hard." Cami laughed at me as I slowly sat down in the chair.

Then I knew. She heard us. My cheeks flushed with embarrassment.

"I-I don't know what your talking about, Camille." I said trying to deny what she thought.

"You don't have to be embarrass, Tia. Everyone heard the bed frame hitting the wall. And let's not bring up all the noises you guys were making. Well, the sounds you were making." Camille continued. "Ohh yess! Harder, harder-"

"Shut up, Cami!" I say quickly interrupting her. I was embarrassed. I didn't know I was making that much noise let alone being loud.

Eva and Cami bursted into more laughter. I looked down at the counter, trying to block them out but they continued making sexual jokes.

"It's okay, Queen. If it makes you feel better, I didn't hear anything." Eva said.

Camille laughed some more. Then Carter chose that right moment to walk in.

"What's going on in here?" Carter's strong authoritative voice was heard feet away.

"Oh, nothing brother. Just girl talk. Right Tia?" She giggled.

I sighed and shook my head. I felt Carter behind me and kissed my temple while pulling towards the end of my chair.

"What are you doing?" I asked him and he just gave me one of his hypnotizing smirks.

"Come on. I want to take you somewhere." He said, grabbing my hands and pulled me up.

He walked me to the back door that led out to the beach. He opened the door and let me out first and closing the door behind him. He intertwined our fingers together and we walked on the sand.

It was a small breeze that followed as he walked us along the shore. Shills went through me do to me having on shorts and a thin material of a shirt with hood. We walked just like this in a comfortable silence. The sound of the waves splashing and the birds hovering over the water.