/87./

TIANA

"Beautiful as I remember it." Camille squealed with excitement as the driver drove past the guarded gates and past more. We got snippets before the entire view of the house that held not to many memorable memories when I was here.

It made me wonder about one person and though it's been a while, Amelia's existence was a remaining question.

The car pulled up in front of the house and stopped. Camille didn't wait till the man open the door and she ran inside. I turned to Carter and was met by his head touching my cheek, rubbing his thumb softly against my skin.

"Rick will show you to my room and I want you to stay in there. I have a few things to handle before I retire today and I want you to rest. Do not stress over anything, alright?"

I nod. "Alright. Just promise me you will be safe and return in one piece." I say as my hand grabbed hold of his wrist and I stare into his eyes.

"Promise, babe. Now, go rest." He said just as my door opened.

I took my hand from his wrist and placed it on his muscled jaw, leaning over and kissing him with much love. Our kiss lingered with a final kiss and I pulled away with a smile before getting out of the car.

Well, tried to when he pulled me back in for another kiss.

I laughed lightly against his lips and his fingers grabbed hold of mine, caressing both of my hands. He pulled back with a wicked grin and kissed my fingers causing my heart to swell.

"I will see you later." He murmured near my lips.

I kissed him one final time and got out.

Carter stayed until I was securely within the estate before driving off with a few guards. Rick and Eva were walking with me along with other guards up to Carter's room. Rick gave me a key when we stopped in front of Carter's room and told me this key is for me and only me and to never lose it.

I nod and unlocked the door, twisting the knob open. I was met with a long hall like trail and the walls were white. I walked further in to the hall and eventually came to a halt when the bed came into view.

The tv was on my right, flat against the wall with a small extended stand underneath it but over to the side with the remote and other gadgets on it

The tv was on my right, flat against the wall with a small extended stand underneath it but over to the side with the remote and other gadgets on it. And a fire place was underneath it. The masculine room was amazing to the eye. And the windows. I never thought white curtains were Carter's style but he likes what he likes. It was still beautiful and the scene outside was truly God's work.

My gawking was interrupted by Rick speaking. "If you need anything, Queen, just tell the guards outside the door."

I nod. "Okay, thank you."

Once they were gone, I continued to explore. I walked past the bed and found myself in his bathroom.