/69./

Once again, everything happens in this story for a reason!!

Heads up.

CAMILLE

CAMILLE

I could feel his eyes on me, burning a hole into my head. I would have tried to ignore him but it's quite hard and uncomfortable when someone is watching you eat a meal.

He was dressed in a light grey suit. It was early morning and he's gotten me up. He had yet to tell me were it is we are going. So I dressed in a white see through dress on top of my yellow dress. I made up my face with a little bit of make up and white feather earrings.

I couldn't even take a bite when my eyes looked up and met his own. I sighed in irritation and placed my fork down before looking at him with annoyance.

"What?" I asked through the silent.

"Do you always stuff your mouth?" He suddenly asked

The heat of embarrassment rushed to my cheeks and I looked down. I cleared my throat to at least try to clear some of my embarrassment.

"Where are we going?" I asked him.

He stared at me a moment more before letting his leg down and pushing himself away from the table. "You're coming with me to my company. Can't risk leaving you here. You might escape."

I smirked at the last sentence. "You have no bodyguards nor anyone here to stop me. I could escape you in your sleep."

His own smirk formed. "I can assure you, my dear, my home is very secured."

"So you say," I said back in disbelief.

The man had no one. No housekeeper, no security. No one. So how is his home secured I wonder?

A small throaty chuckle escaped his lips while he shook his head. I rolled my eyes and sighed. I threw my napkin down and pushed away from the chair.

"Ready?" He asked while standing to his feet.

"Yes." To get this over with.

I wanted to get some insight into Ace Buller. There was more to this arrangement and I was not going to wait a few months and be stuck with him.