/10./

Few days

Tiana has done everything in her power to avoid Carter and it was going according to plan. Danielle had told her Carter had popped up one time and never came back.

It felt like he had some crazy obsession with her and he wouldn't give up until he had what he wanted and she figured one thing.

Her innocence.

She still felt dirty for not even fighting his hands off. His fingers caressing her treasure but no intersection.

She was absolutely not ready for that.

Tiana was currently in the library reading in peace. She took a manicured nail and scratched at her high ponytail. She cozied up into her red Howard sweater as she continued to study for her upcoming web design pop quiz.

College was not easy as everyone was told it would be. You had to be on it. Study and work very hard to at least ace the class. It's either finish hard or stop and go home.

She was suddenly interrupted by her studying when she felt a tap on her shoulder.

Turning she saw the familiar face. He smiled down at her as he took a seat next to her.

"Lovely to see you again, Tiana."

"Owen, how are you?" Tiana questioned with a smile.

Owen seemed like the perfect dream guy you can just have a normal conversation with. He was sweet and very friendly. He was a nice-looking man.

"Been great. How about you? You look stressed."

Tiana sighed. "I am. Preparing for this web design pop quiz."

"I see." He said before continuing. "Well, I will pray for you to pass."

Tiana smiled. "Thank you."

"It's no problem. Praying gets me far. I'm blessed."

"Are you a Christian?"

"Yes. I also go to church if you are wondering."

Tiana chuckled a bit. "I was. I was actually looking for some good churches around here. My mother is very religious."

Owen gave her a smile. "Well, there is a church not too far from here. I won't judge because I also come from a very religious family. I can take you to my church if you would like."

"Sounds like a plan."

Just as their conversation got deeper her phone went off loudly. Pulling it out quickly to cut her ringer off she paused as she looked at the screen.

Amber Alert.

"Whoever this person is must not give single care," Owen stated as he was also looking at his phone.

Another missing girl. Who is doing this? Tiana's thoughts raised to the roof.

Her heart raced when she noticed a figure walking into the library's entrance. She swallowed hard when Carter found her sitting at the table.

His hood was on his head and a sinister smirk appeared on his face as he made his way to her.

"Uh, uh I have to go!" She told Owen quickly as she gathered her belongings.

Owen looked a little taken back at her quickness. Tiana grabbed her purse and books while Carter neared. He was four tables away.

"What about the church-"

"Meet me back here at the same time tomorrow. I'll see you around." She forced out before walking around the opposite side of the table to the doors.

Tiana made it just in time, out the door. She mixed in with the heard of students and was off in the direction of her dorm.

She was there in about ten minutes. She smiled to herself, thankful she got away from him in time.

She stood in front of her dorm room and used the key to get in. She entered and cut the lights off.

A scream escaped her lips as everything in her hand dropped to the ground.

Oh god!

"Dani!" Tiana ran towards a beaten up Danielle and crouched beside her. She was unconscious, not moving a muscle.

Tiana's eyes watered as she dialed three numbers.

She looked as if she was giving up on life and Tiana couldn't bear to have someone die in her arms. Who would do such a horrible thing to Danielle? She was nice and did nothing to anybody.

Or had she?

Tiana still was getting to know Danielle as a friend which left her clueless. But the number one question remained in her head.

Who would do such a thing?