/72./

Enjoy!

TIANA

"That is all. Enjoy the rest of your day class." The professor said.

Yup. Back in school I was.

It's officially been a two months since I've heard from Carter.

I've been getting through it slowly and accepted the fact that I won't be hearing from him for a while.

I won't lie and say I've been stressing about him. Worried and I've been thinking the worse.

After that week of orientation, I got accepted a to that college a week and half later and I started school as soon as possible. I did not stay on Campus because of my situation. Rick was able to slip in a few classrooms that I've been in. He dressed like a student. Baggy sweats and a sweatshirt. His hair ruffled as if he just got out of bed every morning but I knew the truth to that.

Ever since the in home dinner date, they've grown more close. That night went by with flying colors. I was in my room and of course I eased dropped on them. I heard Rick say some silly things that you're not suppose to say on a date but Eva seemed to have mind it.

After they cleaned up together, I heard some light smacking noises. That's when I realized the two were kissing.

Must be nice.

Then another night when the house was down and everyone sleep, I heard light footsteps enter another room and moments later I heard a bed creaking. I instantly knew what they were doing despite the failed attempts of keeping their sexual noises low. They weren't slick.

But I was happy for them. Rick seemed to manage being in a relationship with Eva and doing his job to protect me as Carter ordered. I'm proud of him. I know it must be a bit difficult but he doesn't seem to mind it at all.

I gathered my books and pen as I stood to my feet and Rick did the same. He grabbed the book bag that was filled with protection and I grabbed my own book bag.

"Thank God that is over." Rick said with relief.

I turned slightly too look at him. "What's wrong?"

"He's not teaching you the real thing of running a business. It's obvious that man does not care about students education. Also, he did not want to teach a damn thing today."

We walked down the stairs, passing other desk. I watched Mr. Yin, the professor, take a seat in his chair slowly and rubbed his temples together.