/67./

RIENA

RIENA

"Fvck! Fvck! Fvck!"

I jumped when Cartron slammed his hand against the smooth counter top. I heard a crack and I backed away slowly.

"Everything is going to fvcking shît!" He yelled while his eyes moved to me.

"You were suppose to keep him here as long as you could!"

I frowned at his words. It's not my fault Carter is helplessly in love with another girl. I'm just the wife fvcking my husband's dad.

"I'm sorry, Cartron, but I can't control Carter's moves."

Cartron paused his pacing. He was silent for a long moment before he suddenly took a seat and tapped on the desk. He was thinking. Thinking of a plan.

I stared at him in silence. I sighed softly as I played with my finger nails. I honestly did not want to be here. Carter was in love and there was no use of getting in the way of that. I could tell by the way he looked at her in the club. No doubt he is very protective of her.

"Divorce him." He demanded taking me off guard.

"W-What?"

He glared at me. "Divorce him. I have to come up with a new plan. Serve him with divorce papers."

I frowned. "I don't understand, Cartron. What would be the point of serving divorce papers if-" I began but cut myself off when he gave me a warning glare.

"You know I don't like back talk, my sweet girl." He said as he walked to me.

I turned my gaze down. His heavy footsteps caused the floor to creak. I swallowed hard when his hand grabbed hold of my chin, lifting my head up to meet his gaze.

"These past few weeks everything has been chaotic. I want everything to be set back on track. Once everything quiets down for a bit, I'll have the perfect play in taking what Carter has." He grins.

"Then we go off about our trip to the mountains." He said causing a smile to form on my lips.

"Yes, Cartron." I replied. Our lips met in a chaste kiss then another.

Plenty of things lied ahead....

****
WEEK LATER

****WEEK LATER