/47./

TIANA

TIANA

"Carter, where are we going?" I questioned him as we walked a crossed the street to a secluded rubbish building.

He held my hand with his, pulling me with him with a black duffle bag in his other hand. It was later in the day when Carter decided to tell me to get dress because we're going out.

I didn't know where so I dressed in something nice. I did my hair and was ready. Brian, Carter's next in command was behind us with a duffle bag.

"Just wait." Was all he said as we walked to the building. Once there, he let go of my hand to open the door. He let me go first before following behind me.

"Your not going to kill me are you?" My voice laced with worry.

A deep chuckle came from him and shockingly one from Brian. "No, baby."

His free hand rested on my waist and pushed me gently forward to a certain room. I noticed a table and paper's hanging in the air. I also notice the earmuffs and glasses.

"Your practicing on your shooting?" I queried curiously

He shook his head no. "Your shooting today."

I turned to look at him, causing his hand to slip from my waist. "Me? I don't know how to shoot."

"Which is why we're here. There's more going on than just the Xenon bullshît. I need you to learn how to shoot a gun." He said with a serious look.

"Can I ask what else is going on?"

He looked hesitant.

After a moment of silent he answered, "Nothing that should worry you right now."

I eyed him and he held a straight face. I had a feeling that he was hiding something from me. I turned around and took off my jacket and set it on the side of the table.

Carter placed the duffle bag on the other side of the table and unzipped it. Brian did the same but on the opposite table.