/4./

"I can't believe I'm actually going with you," Tiana whined lowly as Danielle did her hair

"I can't believe I'm actually going with you," Tiana whined lowly as Danielle did her hair. The hairstyle was amazing. When Danielle was finally done, she stood to her feet and looked in the mirror. She looked cute but she frowned when she felt the cool air hit her stomach. It was too exposing in Tiana's opinion.

"Well, it's time you actually go out and have some fun. You only live once." Danielle said before leaving to go use the bathroom.

Tiana blew out a breath of frustration before turning around to look at her backside. Oh god. She looked at her bottom half and felt the sweats hugging her curves. It was not bad but she knew her parents would not approve. If her father could see her now.

Danielle came out of the bathroom and frowned when she noticed Tiana laying clothes out on her bed.

"Uh, what are you doing?"

"I'm changing. I feel exposed." Tiana replied back.

Danielle sighed. Here goes the church girl. Goody girl. They had conversations about each other's background but they did not get too personal.

"Girl, Stop. You are fine. Do you want everyone to know you a goody, innocent girl?"

"Rather that than expose me."

"You won't expose yourself. Come on. We're going out to have a good time." Danielle whined.

"Fine...."

****

Alcohol and drugs. People dancing nonstop.

Tiana was dragged over to a table full of people she associated with. She grew tense when she noticed Carter was sitting there. They picked a spot and Tiana tried to make herself unnoticeable to him. They walked in on a game Truth and Dare.

"Hey, Marcus." Danielle grinned before pecking a guy named Marcus, across from her on the lips.

"Aren't we a little too old to play this game?" Tiana questioned as everyone gathered at the table. She felt a little uncomfortable about Carter sitting across the table. But she felt herself calm a bit when she noticed he was busy on his phone, smoking a cigarette.

"Oh, lighten up, T," Danielle said.

Tiana blew out an annoyed breath before keeping quiet. Why did they have to play the childish game of truth or dare?

"Since we're all playing, who goes first," Marcus spoke calmly. Danielle decided to volunteer herself and she decided to ask Tiana something.

Tiana's irritation grew. She knew Danielle was doing this to mess with her and because she was the low key being a party pooper. Tiana couldn't help but look over at Carter again. She didn't know why she felt the need to know what he's doing. But once again, she was caught when his eyes took a quick glance at hers.