/39./

FEW DAYS LATERTIANA

FEW DAYS LATER
TIANA

"There." The stylist gave me a sympathetic smile as she finally finished my hair. Carter had forced someone to do my hair. I chose a hair color to look different for when we go back to Italy. I went back to blonde because I like it and it goes with my skin tone.

I haven't spoken to Carter ever since Xavier was killed. I haven't been in contact of my brother due to Carter. I was cut off on everything. I haven't left the penthouse. Also due to Carter. I wasn't allowed to go anywhere.

Honestly, I didn't care.

I guess I had to accept my new life and get ready for Italy because Carter will never let me go. I'd sometimes cry when he's not here because I believe that I will never be free from him.

Despite the past attraction.

"Thank you." My voice came out a bit raw.

She gathered her things and the guard let her leave out. I sat alone in Carter's room, looking outside at the city lights on his balcony.

I couldn't help how my eyes watered. My brother, Troy King is Xenon. And Carter wanted to kill him.

I'm still doubting Troy is Xenon but how can I if everything is adding up. The business, being called X, and the aggression on our parents.

Their gone and not coming back, Tiana.

Let them go, Tiana.

Your naive, Tiana.

Add the pieces, Tiana.

I sighed while closing my eyes. I try so hard to not believe in the things that go on around me because I hope there only a figment of imagination. But it's not.

As the few days went by, Carter had made sure that Troy was Xenon.

I just don't want to believe that my brother is Xenon. He was my protector. He was my teacher. He was my friend. It hurts my heart that he is Xenon and the fact Carter is pissed and wants to kill him.

Carter killed Xavier because of business. Same thing he'll to Troy.

I sighed in frustration and wiped my face. This was a lot.

I just want a peaceful life.

The sound of a door opening then closing caught my attention. I didn't move nor look away from the city lights. I heard his footsteps get closer then finally they stopped.

"Still ignoring me, babe?"

I could practically hear the humor in his tone. I'm not surprised at all. When I didn't say anything, he spoke again.

"The food is on the counter if you get hungry." And then he walked back into his room.

I sighed. After an hour or so, I decided to go eat after I took a shower and slipped on Carter's black hoodie and my new panty. During ignoring Carter, he had gotten me a few things until we left to Italy. A few pair of bras and panties and some hygiene materials. I knew I should have been surprised that he knew my size in underwear and bras but I wasn't. He's seen every inch of me before. I looked around and saw the guard was gone. That meant Carter was still here. I walked out of his room and made my way downstairs. I heard a low squeak sound as I made my way down the steps.