/48./

*ERROR MISTAKE* Carter is meant to be Twenty five. I'm multitasking on my other stories lol.

Just to clear that up.
------
UNKNOWN

"Why are we just sitting here doing nothing?" Troy asked with anger I didn't care for.

"I told you, Troy. I'm fixing the mess you left. It will take patience to get Tiana back."

Troy let out a sound that sounded so close to a growl. Honestly, I couldn't give two shîts.

"I'm not going to sit here and let that man corrupt my sister. You may not care about her giving you treated her like shît."

I stood to my feet with a glare fixed upon my face. "Watch yourself, Troy."

He scoffed and sat in the near by chair.

"We just have to be patient. Tiana won't easily be on our side. We need a plan that will make her believe she is on the wrong side. Carter Maso is a secretive man. We have to tread carefully since that blow up you caused."

Troy sighed. "Fine."

"Patient is key, Troy. Remember that or you will find yourself dead......?"

OMNISCIENT

"Nice to here your voice, Big Bro

"Nice to here your voice, Big Bro." Camille spoke excitedly on the other end.

"I can say the same to you." Carter replied back as he watched from his balcony, Tiana once again walking along the shores of the beach.

"You don't sound to happy. Is something wrong?" Camille queried causing Carter to sigh.

"Have you heard from mother?"

"No. You know I don't bother taking her nor dad's calls." Camille replied back sadly.

"Well, do you have a dress?"

"Depends on the event. What's going on?"

Carter exhaled another breath. "My two year wedding anniversary party. Seems that dad has taken it upon himself to throw one for show."

Camille felt for her brother. "Paris, right?"

"Yeah, and the husband and the maid of honor has to be there."

Camille scoffed as she remembered that dreadful wedding day. Force to be Riena's maid of honor knowing she was far from being so close to her.

"I guess I have to get a ticket to Paris."

"I want you to come to Tampa."

Camille eyes grew wide. "Tampa, Florida? Are you at Grams beach house again, Carter?"

"Obviously." Carter replied back in irritation.

"Anyway, I can get you out of going to that anniversary party if you watch Tiana for me. I don't need her being involved."