/25./

(PRETEND she doesn't have a phone and she's just in the mirror)

TIANA

I woke up with a terrible migraine. I don't remember to much from last night except for meeting some guy named Ante or was it Andy.

Honestly, I don't know and what makes it worse is the fact I was changed into the same sheer clothing from yesterday. I prayed I changed myself and no one saw my goods.

That is violating me.

I was currently looking in the closet for something to cover my body up and there was nothing but more clothing that exposes my skin.

I let out an exhausting breath before getting up. I thought about what I was going to do but stopped when an idea came to mind.

Carter had on a sweatshirt.

Still confused on why because it is really hot down here in San Francisco.

Probably a bad idea but I'm tired of walking around in barely nothing. I was not going into the kitchen like this. Besides, Carter went to the gym. Firecracker made it loud and clear when she was heading out with him.

This girl still gives me flares and nasty looks. She honestly thinks I want Carter. Yeah, that won't ever happen.

He is just an obstacle that I have win. The devil won't get get my way. God is with me and as long as I keep praying, I'll be alright.

I pulled the door to the room I sleep in open and looked down the hall. No one was there. I looked to the other side and got the same results. I made my way to Carter's room who o learned was the last door on the right at the end of the hall.

I turned at the knob and it did not open like I expected it to. I sighed and I grew even more frustrated.

I turned and made my way to Maria's room and tried her door. Locked.

What the hell?

I had came to realize that I have no choice. I went back to my rook and grabbed the thin sheet from the bed.

It is what it is. I'm not walking around here half naked. And I needed to shower.

I had no clothes and I was stuck until Carter came back from the gym.

I turned the corner and was smacked into a body.

"Sorry." I looked up and saw that it was Kale. One of the bodyguards that Carter put in charge of me.

He glared at me. Look so hateful. Don't know why, I only told him facts yesterday. "What are you doing out your room?"

I sighed. "I just need some Tylenol."

Kale smirked. "What's with the sheet? You naked?" He gawked at me as if hoping I'm naked for his eyes.

I frowned.