/9./

"Get off!" Tiana demanded as she pushed at his chest.

He grabbed her wrists and pinned them to her chest. Her struggle was becoming useless as many thoughts roamed her mind.

"You are fascinating, baby." He muttered, his face just inches from hers.

Tiana swallowed hard as she watched him with caution. Her wrist in his hold. What to do to escape was clueless.

"Could you let me go?"

Carter bit his lip. Her breath hitched when he removed one of his hands and slid down her body.

"Stop...."

This foreign feeling came over her. Questions roaming her brain. Why wasn't she fighting him? Why was he so intrigued in her? What made her so special?

She was nothing but a church girl that had to hold a rep for her family. Here she was letting this sinful irresistible man touch her.

"How bad I want to be inside you."

She gasped when she felt his hand grip at her bottoms. She got one hand free and grabbed his wrist.

"Stop it, Carter." Her voice coming out low and pleading.

This would lead her down...

"But you don't want me to, Babe." He manages to undo her pants and get a good feel of her silky underwear.

Tiana's mind was on cloud 9. She never felt so.....needy.

A low moan accidentally escaped her lips and that did it for Carter. His mouth came crashing down to hers. Tiana hummed as she angled her head. Her pink cap slipped off her head when he angled his head to get a good taste of her.

His tongue intertwined with hers. Making a mental note that she was very inexperienced. But a little session with him and she will be a Queen.

"Mmmm." Tiana moaned into his mouth, her breathing becoming more uneasy.

Taking the opportunity, Carter slid his fingers into her underwear. Tiana tensed up when she felt an unfamiliar feeling between her legs.

It was wet.

"W-What are you doing to me?" Tiana breathed out harshly.

Carter pulled away along with her bottom lip between his teeth. Another moan came from her. He pulled completely back and pulled her off the table, turning her around and pushing her against it.

Tiana's eyes roamed to the gym door and her face instantly grew red. There she saw people coming towards the gym.

She tried to pull away but Carter had her pinned down. "Let me up!"

"Not yet, Babe. I want you to do something for me."

Tiana struggled as the small crowd neared. "All you have to do is listen." He said.

"What is it?"

"Come to my dorm tonight."

Tiana went to pull her bottoms up but he forced her to move her hand. Tiana thought and thought.

It would be embarrassing if the people saw her in her current position. Tiana bit her lip. "Fine!"

Carter moved and Tiana immediately pulled her bottoms up. The group of people entered the gym, not paying them any mind. Tiana turned towards Carter and her eyes widen in shock.

He was sucking on his fingers.

A smirk appeared on his face before picked up her cap and set it right on her head.

"I'll give you a note later for my room location. I had fun, baby girl and it's just the beginning."

He caught her by surprise when he stole a kiss from her. He gave one more look before walking off.

Tiana squirmed. She felt so dirty. She felt tears prick her eyes as she walked out of the gym and back to her dorm room, not even worried about her classes right now.

She entered the room and grabbed her towel, rag, and body wash. She headed to the bathroom and cringed. She made a mental note to got to the church.

She washed up and wrapped a fluffy towel around her. She looked in the mirror scratched at her scalp through her pinned-up hair.

She sighed. How can she let a man get into her mind like that? He made it out so easy and it made it hard for her.

Tiana fixed herself in new clothing. She had on new undergarments and a long-sleeved navy blue shirt with a simple pair of washed jeans.

She walked back to her dorm room and paused when she noticed a green sticky note. It had a letter and number with a small message.

Better see you tonight or I will punish that sexy ass of yours.

Your future.

Your future?

Who in the hell does he actually think he is?

Tiana felt a smirk form on her face. Maybe she could mess with him. She wanted a little distance between them and that's exactly what she was going to do. After what happened, Carter touching her forbidden treasure, it was best to keep her distance.

Besides all he would do is kiss her and grope her. She was a little unease but she was ready. She barely knew Carter and she allowed him to feel her. But she made her decision about going to his dorm...

Not!

Fvck him!