/21./

CARTER

CARTER

I looked over and she was sleep against the window. It took her a while but she finally went to sleep about two hours into the flight. I knew she was hesitant cause she thought I would do something to her while she was sleep but that was not the case.

She thought I knew little about her but in truth, I know everything about her.

I knew that she was smart enough to not go back to Washington because she knew I would catch her if she did. But she was smart.

I knew this plane was going to California because her parents live in San Francisco and that was some sort of safe haven for her. I knew she had a brother named Troy but I did not know where he resided in the states. All I know is that he makes his living off of street racing, wherever that will be.

There are many places of street racing but with the technology, I could narrow everything down.

My plans for Tiana is unknown but I only took her because she was getting to close. She was digging and babe did not know how to mind her business.

She might think of me as some cold heart killer but I have my reasons for killing. If she only knew, she would be thinking of me as something else.

I don't want to kill Tiana but I will if I have to. She can blame herself for being here. Should have been minding her business.

I'm here on this plane because I couldn't let her get away. Even if she told the cops back in Italy on what I do, they wouldn't believe her. Why? Because their under my payroll and if any one of them were to go behind me then they would be suffering an unmemorable death. No good byes to the wife or kids if they had them.

I was raised by a father who wanted nothing but me to take his place in this business and when he retired and moved off to Denver, Colorado with my mother, everything belonged to me.

I took the business serious and nothing could get in the way of that. I had houses all over in the states for business purposes only. Ever since the business was handed to me, I started out with plans of expansion. That's how I have billions now and I don't regret any of my murderous actions.

I turned my attention back to Tiana who was still sleeping. This girl.... was a challenge.

Despite what I've done to her, she continues to fight. She's a strong girl and I can admit that is something I admire about her.

When I punched her, she was still strong. I didn't take pleasure in that at all. I felt guilty about that but it's been that way for years. Before I, myself was even born. It happened to everyone who's entered the estate. It even happened to me and I could have changed it but it would have came off as me being weak. I couldn't do that. Despite how it twisted at me for even laying a hand on her.