/63./

TIANA

TIANA

I sighed as I placed another bloody tissue on the floor next to me.

She beat me.

She beat til I bled. She beat me til I would give up everything on Carter which I did not.

At this point I just felt alone.

Fresh tears cascaded down my face as I looked at my surroundings. She placed me in a empty room with a twin size bed. The room held nothing with significance.

No doubt that I was bruised up. It hurt that she actually beat me. The family I thought I knew was a lie. I have yet to see my dad. Troy has made constant visits but I ignored him.

I didn't understand. He would argue with our parents all the time and now he's okay with them.

I just wanted to leave. I had no idea where I was. I shook my head as I thought more.

Would I ever see Carter again?

I didn't know.

I sighed and laid on the bed and curled up into the covers. I did not sleep. I had to be careful around my family.

I just prayed I get out of here safe.

****
CAMILLE

I gulped as soon as I saw my brother's car pull up. My body shook as he parked the car and got out, slamming it shut and walking at a fast pace to the front door.

I noticed another man get out. I couldn't see his face clearly. He had on shades and a nice blue suit as he closed the door and fixed himself.

(Only side look

(Only side look. You will get to see his face in the future. Some might even know who this is.)

My gawking was interrupted by the front door slamming shut.

"Where is she?" His angry tone shook the walls.

"In the kitchen, Boss."

Here we go.

My breath shook as his footsteps got closer. My palms became sweaty and my heart heated fast. Less than a second later did he enter the kitchen. His furious gaze me my feared ones.