/80./

Last chapter was to give you a little bit on how things went side ways two months ago and leading up to how Cartron knows about Tiana and the child.
-------------
OMNISCIENT

Brian threw them all in the same room. Riena sobbing loudly, trying her hardest to get ones attention but she should have knew know one gave a car about her.

Tiana's mother was perfectly aching in the face, she'd gotten a few slaps and that was thanks to Brian. She disrespected his Queen and she did not deserve all the things they've done to her.

Her brother, Troy, was a punk. Yeah he got a few punches to the stomach and face but pretty boy was a bîtch.

Lastly, her ex, Donovan. Carter did a number on him. Citing off his point finger and drizzle alcohol on him. He screamed in pain and Carter found every minute enjoying.

He was actually lucky because if he didn't need any information on Tiana's father he'd been gone a long time ago.

"Please let me out! I know nothing!" Riena wailed loudly as she hit against the door that kept her from leaving.

Tiana's mother looked at her with disgust but said nothing about her. She turned towards Troy's bruised up face. He looked pathetic. He was slipping to giving up.

"Fix your face, Troy. We'll be out of here in no time."

Troy shook his head. "Easier said than done, Momma."

She grabbed hold of Troy's face, turning him to face her and holding him there tightly. "You listen-"

Troy moved away from his mother in irritation. "No, you listen." His tone full of anger.

"This is your fault. Pop's fault too. What you did to Tiana was unnecessary and unforgettable. You kept her sheltered and you wanted to mold her into a perfect daughter. Sweet and innocent."

She frowned. "My babygirl is sweet and innocent. She just needed a lesson. To be reminded of who she is."

"By beating her? You ran her into his arms for sure after that one."

"I did not. I'm going to get my babygirl back. She's going to get the education she needs to be successful and come back home."

Troy grew irritated with his mother's beliefs. He looked to were Donovan was, he was sleep and he looked horrible. He was missing a finger and Troy was pretty sure Carter was far from torturing him.

"Home? We don't have a home and she won't come back, mom. She won't after everything you and Donovan did. Me as well and I regret everything. I shouldn't have let you drag me into your bullshît. She looked at me, distraught over her face and I hated it." Troy spoke, sadness and regret in his tone and face.

He was Tiana's best friend. Well, used to be after everything.

"I did right by my children. When I found out she was messing with Cartron's boy, I gave her the beating as punishment."

Troy stood up, his anger rising and coursing throughout his body. "You don't fvcking understand. She loves him and I could see it every time I looked in her eyes and the mentions of his name."

She stood up, her anger rising high. "She doesn't love anyone. She doesn't even know what love is."

Troy sighed. "We pushed her into his arms. He loves her, Mom, in return. I witnessed it. He truly cares for her just as she does him. There's no breaking them apart."

"Just you watch! Once your father gets us out, we're going to get our baby and get her the help she needs!" She yelled at him in anger, walking around him to find another wall to sit upon.