/91./

CAMILLE

CAMILLE

"He's enforced training." I told Tiana, who stopped her typing on the computer and looked to me.

"The hours?" She asked.

"Sixteen. This includes the switching of the watchers outside and inside."

Tiana sighed and nods her head. By the look on her face, it was something else bothering her.

"What's wrong." I asked her from across the island.

"Everything. I'm scared of what the future holds. It doesn't take a genius to know that the closer I am to my due date, the closer Cartron is to getting the baby. Carter and I won't let that happen but with everything going on, my worry is increasing to the max."

I nod, understanding. "Well, Carter doesn't want you to worry about any of that. Just focus on you and the baby's health. Our dad has to go through Carter before he gets to you."

Tiana winced. "And that's what worries me the most."

I sighed and shook my head. My cell went off and I looked down at the caller. I ended it and was about to slip it away when it rang again.

"Go and answer it, Cam. I'll be okay." Tiana forced a smile.

"I'll be right back." I say and left out to answer it.

I put the phone to my ear and spoke. "Hello?"

"Nice to speak to my angel." Ace voice was thick and low.

I sighed, not knowing why I haven't changed my number. "What do you want?"

"I may have some...information you might want. It's very important."

I sucked my teeth. "I don't have time for your games-"

"Not a game. A little bird tells me that your father is targeting his only son and only daughter. Now, I want to know where you are."

"Why? It's none of your business and how do you know if this little birdie speaks truth? Don't call me." I went to hang up the phone when he stopped me by saying a name.

"Reina."

I looked around me and saw a few guards walking to different places. "Goodbye."

I ended the call. I couldn't turn back to Tiana. I had to find my brother. I hurried up the stairs and in the direction of his office. Once there, two of his bodyguards were outside. I went to walk past them but they grabbed me.

"Boss is busy, Miss Camille." The dark haired said.

I sighed. "I need to talk to him. It's an emergency."

"He's in a meeting." The blonde one said.

I exhaled a frustrating breath. "I really need to speak to brother. Right now."