/15./

"We're in Italy."

Tiana felt her heart drop. Italy. How....Jesus Christ.

Tiana dropped the silverware and stood to her feet. She couldn't believe this. How in the h*ll did she get here. Matter a fact how long was she knocked out before arriving here.

"Tiana." Camille's voice was in and out. Tiana shook her head before turning and speed walking out the dinning room, with Camille calling out to her.

It was too much. All of this was too much. Tiana was in the dark knowing little about her surroundings but assume prostitution.

"Miss!" Amelia's voice filled her ears causing her to turn to her.

"Where is he?" Tiana questioned, anger filled her voice.

"I don't think now is th-"

"Amelia," Tiana said her name in warning. "Where is he?"

Amelia gulped. She took a moment to gather herself before replying.

"He's in his off-"

Tiana walked off already knowing Amelia's unfinished sentence. She heard Amelia continue to call out her name as she hiked up the stairs and down the halls.

She furious. Was it really necessary to bring her to Italy. Rather that than being harmed.

She found herself at Carter's supposed office and she was about to barge in when a hand grabbed her shoulder. Two buff men in black suits held her back. Amelia rushed over and began to speak.

"Tiana, you do not want to barge into his office. Boss man will give you severe punishment."

"Let go of me!!!!" Tiana snapped, struggling to get out of the men's hold.

Amelia motioned for them to let her go and Tiana backed away. Tiana began to shake in anger.

"Can I at least go outside?!" She questioned Amelia in anger.

Amelia sighed. "There is a garden."

"Can you please take me? I can't be in here another second." Tiana's voice coming out lowly.

Amelia sighed and gave her a quick nod before leading her in the direction. Tiana took in breaths.

How could she be so nosy? She should have kept her mouth shut. Now she may never see her family again.

Fvcking Italy?!

How could he bring her here without getting caught? It made no since.

"Here." Amelia's voice interrupting her thoughts.

Tiana's face awed at the beautiful sight of the flowers. They were beautiful. The sun hitting them right and the fountains were incredible.

"Beautiful,huh?" Amelia questioned.

Tiana may have been in a terrible situation but she was impressed. The Italian look was just a bonus to the beauty.

Tiana noticed an archway with a long way down.

"That's a nice trail

"That's a nice trail. Where does it lead to?" Tiana questioned as she took a seat on the stone bench.

Amelia turned her head. "Oh, that leads into the city but don't get no funny ideas. Boss man has security everywhere. Don't let the clear pathway fool you."

Tiana nodded, taking in her words. Tiana was going to play this smart. She was no fool. She might have a habit of being nosy but she learned her lesson.

A throat from behind them interrupted them. They turned and Tiana instantly frowned.

"Amelia." He said with a dismissive tone.

Amelia nodded her head and left the garden, leaving the two together.

Tiana turned her face away. She was debating on how to handle his presence. She was still pissed.

"I hear you wanted to speak with me." He stated as he stood in front of her view causing her to stand up.

He was a giant compared to her. Giant with a strong jaw structure and.......badass piercings with.....sexy-No TiTi!

"I did." She replied calmly.

He nods as he waits patiently for her to speak but words were not used at all. Her hand whipped, slapping him hard in the cheek.

"You are psycho! Who the hell do you think you are?! You took me across states, across the fvcking seas. Italy!" She yelled in his face.

She watched his jaw clench and unclench then clench again. She then notice that her sudden action made him angry but she kept going. Letting the little fear of him stay tucked away.

"I will not be kept by you! I'm a human being and-"

Her sentence cut short when he shot out his hand, gripping her neck firmly. He pulled her closer to him causing her to grip the hand around her neck to steady herself.

"I've been trying...." he looked at her with intense eyes. Tiana wanted to cower away but that didn't change how confident she was.

"Trying to give you time to adjust to this new life of yours but you seem to mix hope with reality. You are mine, Tiana."

Tiana shook her head. It only pissed him off even more.

"No?"

Her eyes closed, hoping he was gone when she opened them again. His hold grew firmer on her neck. The collar hitting her throat

"You need another lesson."

Before Tiana knew it, she felt his lips connect with hers. A surprise noise coming from her. He bit her lip hard making her whine. Her lips opening on response. He took that opportunity to shove his tongue down her throat. Tiana's hands moved from his arms and clutched his shirt. Fisting the fabric in her hand while letting his aggressiveness rush through her. He was so rough and he didn't mind stealing her breath away.

He mentally smirked when he heard her moans. Tiana didn't even realize the little noises she was making.

He pulled away slightly, his lips still touching hers. Tiana breathing heavily. Her eyes were closed as she tried to get her breathing under control. He was just...... she couldn't even think. He clouded her mind.

"Remember, babe. Your lucky to still be standing in front of me." He smirked.

Her eyes opened and a frown formed on her face. "Why.....Why am I lucky?" She asked.

She watched carter stare at her. Really stare as if he was searching for something. She couldn't put her finger on it but Carter was on a mission......

"Some day, Babe, you'll find out." And with those being his final words, he pecked her lips and released her before he walked off.

Tiana stared at his back. Some day? What was that suppose to mean?

Carter was on a mission.......a mission she will find out about.