/38./

CARTER

CARTER

"Please, Carter."

Her constant begging has went on deaf ears with me.

We had been at this ring four thirty minutes now.

I know who Xenon is and when my baby find out, she will have a heart attack.

So, why bring her to witness Xavier's death? I'm a territorial man. When Tiana went on the little date with the fvcker, it pissed me off.....

****
I let go of Tiana and reached over towards the night stand and grabbed my phone.

It was Brian. I hit the green icon and listened to what he had to say.

"He's awake, Boss."

A smirk formed on my face. "Fvck with him. Rough him up. I'll be there in about an hour."

"Got it, Boss." And with that I ended the call.

I turned to look at Tiana and she was still asleep. I pulled the covers off me and carefully got out of the bed. She shifted in a different position and I pulled the cover back on her.

Hour later

I pulled up into the empty parking space and got out. As I made my way to the entrance of the empty broken building, Brian was standing outside.

"Anything new?"

"Nah, Boss. But he continues to ask where Tiana is."

I frowned. The fvcker must really like her. Tiana was not his business. She was mine and he fvcked with the wrong person.

I walked past him to the door, yanking it open and walking further in.

"Fvck you and you! I have nothing to say!" His voice echoed throughout the place.

I made my presence known by taking off my hood and shades. I tossed my glasses aside before taking off my jacket and tossing it.

"Who the fvck are you?! Why am I here?!"

I turned to face him and his face conjured confusion.

"What? Surprised?"

He looked, letting out a loud exhale from his nose. After a moment, he spoke. "Didn't think it was you. I figured you'd be thinner."

"So, you know who I am?"

"Carter Maso. Funny how many times you changed your name. I suppose your keeping Carter."

I stared at him for a moment. I leaned back against the wall. "I'm not here to discuss my name. Where is Xenon?"

He scoffed. "Like I'll tell you."