/71./

WEEK and a half LATER

TIANA I got out the passenger side, closing the door behind me before walking towards the entrance of University of Georgia

TIANA

I got out the passenger side, closing the door behind me before walking towards the entrance of University of Georgia. Rick was behind me at a good distance as we both walked in silence.

I've looked into some of the colleges Carter applied me for and I chose a few that had expectations and high ratings. I also chose the ones that had what I wanted to major in which was business/management.

We were here for a tour of the school to see if it was what I wanted. I sighed just thinking about all this. I hope one of them accepts me because at this point, I just want to start a new chapter of my life.

It's been almost two weeks since I last seen Carter and I never hear from him. As mad and the hateful feeling, I feel, I miss him and worried for him.

When I asked Rick if he's heard anything, he gives me an answer that crushes my hope.

No, Queen.

Not that I know of, Queen.

Not today,Queen.

I'm sorry but no, Queen.

I want him with me by my side everyday. Everyday that goes by I find myself wanting to lay on the bed and cry. He drugged me and left me. He never once called me to tell me he was alright or to just talk to me and hear my voice.

He does things a certain way and it frustrates me to the point of wanting to not care. But that's the problem now. I care. I care so much for him. I love him to the point it hurts and I don't care for myself but him only.

I try to keep the pain and anger inside me, kept locked away but a portion of that anger slips out at my lowest point.

I hope I get accepted. That way I can busy myself with school and not think so much of him.

"Queen?" Rick says, taking me out of my thoughts.

I turned to look back at him. He gives me a concern look and I offer a small smile. "I'm okay, Rick. We can get this tour out the way and hope for a few acceptance letters. Then perhaps a job." I spoke with a hopeful tone.

He didn't respond. I opened the door and held it open for him. We walked in and went to the front desk. The lady haves directions and which group we would be in for the tour.

About a good forty five minutes did the tour end with refreshments and snacks. They explained the dorms and if we choose to live on or off campus.