/89./

TIANA

TIANA

This morning was a rush and I felt amazing. I had finished dressing and went to get something to eat. I saw Eva and she smiled my way.

"Goodmorning." I smiled.

"Goodmorning, Queen. You look well this morning."

I shrugged. "As can be." I respond while looking around the strangers in the estate.

I swallowed, knowing this was going to be a bit different. I lived in a gigantic house with other people. This was going to take a moment to get adjusted to. Eva must have noticed my take in of everything and she spoke.

"Would you like a tour?"

"I had a tour here before but...I don't think I've been everywhere in the house. It was not to many good memories when I was here last and that makes it difficult to automatically adjust."

She gave me a sympathetic smile, "I understand, Queen. Shall I get you something to eat?"

"Please."

After a good thirty minutes of eating and making sure I take my vitamins, Eva walked with me around the house. It was cut off in different sections for a reason and that was to keep order. Section A: Trainees, Section B: Exotic Dancers/Relief Section, Section C: Guard quarters, Section D: Training, Section E: Soldiers, Section F: Caporegime (above soldiers), Section G: Underboss (Eva mentioned it was Brian), Section H: Boss (My Carter). It was a lot.

"Do you know why Carter never speaks Italian? I never knew he could for a while." I say as we made it down a familiar hall.

Eva shrugs. "I have no answer but perhaps you'd like to ask him yourself." She said as we made it inside the crowded area.

This looked familiar.

"This is where the men fight and welcome with the tradition for new members."

And it hit me.

My eyes narrowed on the boxing ring. It looked different than what I remembered it. It was like a cage surrounding it.

Sudden cheers caught my attention and that's when I saw a shirtless Carter walking into the cage and closing it behind him.