/64./

CARTER

CARTER

I was livid.

"Found a few places, Boss." Rick said while grabbed my duffle bag that was full of loaded guns on my desk.

"Name them." I demand as I went through and made sure the were all loaded.

"Phoenix, Washington DC, and San Francisco. She could be anywhere, Boss."

I bit my lip as I really thought. "How did you come up with those three?"

"Our inside guy gave us a few leads. But he wants double the pay for full information."

I nod. "Tell him to meet me in my office if he wants to talk business." I spoke through gritted teeth.

The fvcker wanted to play games and I had no time for that shît. I was already angry. My mods has not change since I arrived.

I told my men to load up the cars and it took about an hour for the inside man to get here. He walk in with a smile but I sent a glare his way.

"My man, Carter, ready to talk business." He smile as he took a seat in a free chair across my desk.

I stayed seated in my chair with my gun under the desk. I had to make this quick. Every second counts.

"I'll give you whatever you want. Tell me where she is."

"Gladly but first we must intact the payment."

I sighed in irritation. "How much?"

"Your girl is worth a lot but I cut short for two million."

I glared at him before nodding my head. I gestured over to Rick and he walked out my office for a moment to get the duffle bags that were filled with more guns and one with money. If he looked in one then he would only assume it's a million.

I was really giving him shît. I was going to kill him were he sat.

After a moment, Rick came back with three duffle bags and placed them near the fvcker feet. He unzipped the bag and checked out the money before looking at me.

"I have to say, Carter, your about you shît." He went to grab the bag and Rick and another guard held him down.

"Where is she."

He sighed. "She's right under your nose. They want you to think she's in San Francisco or Phoenix but she's still here. Not to for from here actually. There's a warehouse north from here. Abandon but guarded well. But I do hope you hurry. They did a number on her trying to get information about you but she didn't crack. The Queen's loyal to her King." He chuckled.

How could she? She didn't know anything about my business. And they did something to her because she didn't give them what they wanted to hear.

I'll kill them.