/24./

CARTER

CARTER

"When will you return?" Cami, only love I have in my life. My darling sister.

"I don't know." I sighed, tiredly. I was suppose to still be in Italy until a certain someone got an idea of escaping.

Locked in a room with business associates that I don't give a fvck about.

"Have you found what you were looking for?" She asked. I could feel the smirk on her face.

"I did." I replied simply.

She chuckled through the line.

"I like her. She's bold to escape someone like you."

A deep chuckle came from me. That's why I'm so fond of her. Despite her being a pain in my ass and....the circumstances. Tiana holds a interest that no other woman has. I'm not thinking about her body but her body is gorgeous and that's a plus.

"What made you abduct her?"

"She was getting to close. You know I don't take risk."

"That's true. So when will you take us off lock down? You know I have therapy and I have to keep myself busy outside or you know...."

I sighed. I forgot all about that. My sister was special. She hated when I speak her cause of problems which is not so bad but she did need therapy.

A hard knock came from the door before it opened, interrupting the discussion between the associates.

Kale.

He looked around until he found me. He had a look of irritation on his face and I instantly became aware.

"I'll try to make it back before next weekend. Will you be alright?"

She exhaled a long breath. "Okay. I really wish you'd change your ways, Carter. I love you." Camille said before ending the call.

I shook my head. She knows I will never change my murderous ways. I am that man.

I stood to my feet excusing myself from the room and out the door. "What is it?" My tone annoyed.

He starts to speak.

"That bitch-"

Then, I grabbed his shirt and pushed him against the nearest wall.

"The fvck you call her?!"

He cleared his throat. I could feel him shaking slightly under my grip.

"I'm sorry, boss man. Tiana has been trouble since we got here."

I dropped him and stepped back. "Call her a bitch again, I'll bleed you out on the streets."

He gulped and I made my way to the bar without speaking another word.