/82./

NEXT DAY~MORNINGCARTER

NEXT DAY~MORNING
CARTER

"I like this." I told her, running my fingers through her curly hair.

It was out the ponytail and out of place. She's cut it to a certain length and it looked good on her. Sexy, I should say.

"I'm glad. It's starting to complete dry. It takes so long. It shrinks up when that happens." She spoke, her head on my chest, her finger circles my nipple piercings.

We laid naked in the covers. I was waiting for news and it was six in the morning. Still dark out but we were still up.

I couldn't sleep. This woman beside me had my feelings all over the place. She doesn't listen and her pregnancy has made her bolder. She's uses it as a defense shield and I find that amusing.

She knows I can't do shît to her ass because she's with child.

That doesn't mean I'm not making a list on the shît.

I have something planned for her ass.

Yeah, I knew some of it was just the hormones but most is not. She knows better and her punishment awaits her in seven months.

Her small kisses to my chest took me away from my thoughts. I stared down at her, running my fingers in her hair. Her kisses quick pecks, trailing down my body and her hand reaching to move the thin sheets.

Grasping her arm, I pulled her up and caught her lusty glare. She was frowning slightly but she was pure need.

"Why did you pull me away?"

I shifted her on top of me and straddled my stomach. Her eyes remaining on mine and the glare was strong. She wanted me to answer.

"I don't want you to."

TIANA

"Why not? Is it because I'm pregnant?"

He looked at me, amused and shook his head. He laid flat on his back on the bed and rested his hands on my thighs. The sheet around us had fell from my breast, leaving them bare in front of him.

I was no longer scared or nervous to be naked in front of him. Heck, we've had sex so many times, I lost count.

"Then why? You do it to me and I don't complain."

"I know you don't." A smug look on his face.

I scoffed at his smugness. "Tell me."