/53./

TIANA

I pulled back from the kiss and our breathing was heavy. Trying to get myself under control as I stared into his beautiful eyes. I took my hands from around his neck and trailed them down to the hem of his shirt. I grabbed the thin piece of clothing and raised it up.

Suddenly, Carter removes his hands from around me and grabbed hold of my wrist, stopping from pulling up his shirt.

"Tiana, I think we should stop." He said breathlessly.

A small upsetting feel washed over me. "Y-You don't want me?" I queried in a sad tone.

"Of course I do. I-I just....I don't want...." He stuttered his sentence. He sighed. "I want you to be sure."

I smiled. "I'm sure. I want to do this with you. Right now." I said before continuing. "Just go easy on me."

A smile formed on his lips as he gave me look. I assisted him taking off his shirt, revealing that sexy body of his. He then helped me out of mine and he couldn't keep his eyes off my my breast. The tank I had taken off caused my bonnet to fall off my head and my hair was free from containment.

"Beautiful.."I heard him muttered.

He kissed down my jaw to my neck causing small noises to come from me. He surprised me when he hooked his hands under my thighs and flipped us over. My back came in contact with the soft sheets of the bed and I relaxed instantly as he trailed kisses down my body. I bit my lip when I felt his tongue trail from my neck to my chest. He teased me when his tongue slid down the valley of my breast to my stomach. He slid back up and grabbed hold of my mounds in his large hands giving them a firm squeeze that caused a moan to slip out of my mouth. He made his way to my right breast and kissed all around my nipple. My fingers took hold of his hair when he took my nipple in his hot mouth and sucked hard.

The noise I was making was hard to contain. I tried my best to keep my moans quiet. I was afraid someone would here us and I didn't want that. I honestly felt that my moans sounded funny to my ears.

Carter didn't seem to like me doing that because he said, "Stop trying suppressing your moans. I want to hear them." He murmured against my nipple.

Ignoring what he said as he trailed his tongue to my left breast and give the treatment he did to the right one. I still suppressed and when he noticed he bit on my nipple gently causing me to gasp.

"What I say?"

I lifted my head up to look at him with a glare. "I don't want anyone to hear me and I don't want you to hear them."

One of his eyebrows cocked up. "Why's that? I mean why don't you want me to hear you?"

I sighed. "I-I don't like the sounds I make." I said as I looked up at the ceiling with embarrassment.

I don't know why I was feeling subconscious now. He has heard me moan so many times but this was different. I don't know why. It just was. I'm a virgin that's about to loose her virginity and I was afraid. Confidence was gone and out the window.

I felt him shift on the bed and was looking down at me. A smirk formed on his lips. "Can I tell you something?"

I sighed and nod my head.

"I think your moans are sexy."

"Really or are you just saying that?" I queried as I looked into his eyes.

"No, baby. Music to my ears."

A smile formed on my lips when he said that. This must be the most weird situation we're in. There no much talking when trying to do intercourse but Carter didn't seem to mind. He was being patient with me.