/73./

DURING THE TWO MONTHS OF CHANGING

CAMILLE

"Afternoon, Miss Camille." Patricia, Ace's secretary greets me but I ignore her.

I was pissed off and guess who's fault it was. Ace fvcking Buller. It was nine in the evening and I didn't not care. He was going to hear it from me.

Remember I was figuring out an escape of this marriage for a few months. Turns out my father order an entire two years.

He was crazy if I was sticking with this asshole for two more years and wasting my life. He has me messed up and I was not going to sit back like a twat and take it.

"Miss Camille, please don't go in there, Mr. Buller is occupied and-"

"I do not care. The nerve of this bafoon." I growled out in anger and entered his enormous office, bursting through with the slam of the door hitting the wall.

A loud feminine scream echoed throughout the office. Argh, there he was. With that same whore of a employee. She was straddle over him in his big office chair.

"You out!" I demanded angrily.

She got off Ace and hurried grabbed her clothes. As soon as she was finished dressing, she walked out the door, closing it behind her. I walked to his desk. By that time he had took off a condom and fixed his pants.

"Camille." He said my name in a boring tone. One I did not care for.

I walked around his desk and a gave him a hard smack on his face. "You have some fvcking nerve if you think you can control the things I do in my life!"

He didn't bother to rub his cheek as he stood to his height, towering over me and trying to intimidate me. But I was not intimidated by him. Especially after living with him these few months.

"I take it you know by going through my papers."

I scoffed and folded my arms over my chest. "Of course I know, you idiot. You told my father that I agreed to this and I have not. I accepted to play out these few months, hoping to leave in a few weeks but I'm going through papers and I figure out that is far from the case. Two fvcking years of a loveless marriage and you banging your whores! I don't agree to that."

He rolled his eyes and stepped away from me. "You had no problem with a loveless marriage for a few months. But we never finished out the plan due to your beliefs. Your the one whose making us stay in this predicament even longer."

I gasped in disbelief. "Don't try to turn this on me."

"But is on you darling. If we've gotten married from the start, you'd be packing your bags and going back home."

I glared at him and he smirked back. I'll go over there and smack it off his face. He's enjoying this and I.....Argh.

"You know what," I paused with a bitter chuckle. "You want to play around and enjoy how you are ruining my life, I got something for you, Ace." I said with the fakest smile and walked towards the one spot he keeps his awarded bat.