/68./

CAMILLE

CAMILLE

"This is your room." Ace said while flicking on the lights.

I walked in and looked around

I walked in and looked around. His heavy footsteps were heard and the sound of my bags being placed on the floor.

I looked outside the glass window, staring out at the beautiful sight of nature.

"If you need anything, my room is right down the hallway." He said while I kept my attention on the scenery.

"Okay."

A silence hovered before he walked out of the room and closed the door behind him. I sighed and took a seat on the bed. It was soft and plushy.

This will be my living for the next few months.

Tears formed in my eyes as I thought hard on the situation. I sighed and curled up into a ball on the soft comfortable bed.

I can't blame Carter for sending me away. He had enough of my careless ways but I honestly did not mean to get Tiana kidnap. I like Tiana, she is the sister I've never had.

My brother hasn't made any contact with me since I've last seen him and I was hurt. I didn't know if he found Tiana or not. If he got something useful to find her.

He was in the beginning of shutting me out. I know it.

He sent me with a stranger that is supposedly my future husband and I should stay with him for a few months.

I exhaled an exhausting breath and closed my eyes. I just needed a long nap. Let my dreams take over my problems.

I needed to to change my life. This is just a sign of you need to get yourself together.

ASAP.

****