/77./

READ CAREFULLY!!

TIANA

I had just rounded the corner when I heard glass break and a loud shrieking scream coming from the kitchen. It couldn't have been Eva. But who else would it be.

I paused in my steps unsure if I should go further but thank God for Carter because he came from the workout room immediately.

I took in his facial appearance and he looked lethal. His face was red to his neck and his eyes were darker than ever.

When he saw me, a brief look of relief fell over his face while grabbing my hand. He pulled me past the workout room and I followed him without hesitation nor questioning. Just then another scream then gunshots followed.

My hand grew tighter in Carter's hold at the sounds. My breathing was shaky as I tried to remain calm for the baby and my sake.

What the fvck was happening?

Carter did not say a word until we reached a wall that had a curtain near the window. He pulled it back and revealed a huge black door I never seen before. He hastily put in a code and the door beeped and clicked open. He pushed it open and pulled me in first before closing it behind him, the locks clicking back in place.

As soon as he cut the lights on my eyes grey wide in shock but more on the side of amazement.

Different types of guns and computers he'd just turned on

Different types of guns and computers he'd just turned on. Showing off the cameras around the house. Cameras I was completely unaware of. It made me wonder about other things.

My thoughts were interrupted by Carter walking past me and looking on the screens. I followed behind him and my eyes grew wide at the sight of what was displayed on the cameras.

Men in all black without masks, showing off their faces. I squinted my eyes when I saw blood on the floor and my worry about Eva or Rick grew.

God, please let them be alright.

They are the best. I couldn't imagine if something happened to them. They had my back and they were my supporters.

"Carter?" I said his name unsure of what we are going to do.