/57./

*THIS IS A HALLOWEEN SPECIAL UPDATE* Enjoy!

RIENA

I grabbed another picture of her and took another sip of my dark wine.

She's a beauty.

I pretty too.

I was no fool to know that Carter has grown to feeling for Tiana. Mistake. He's grown to love her.

I find it quite entertaining. The way they met was crazy but Carter has changed tremendously and I knew it was because of her.

I placed the photo down and finished off my wine and placed it beside the photo on the stand.

A chime went off and I grabbed my phone. I sighed in irritation when I saw who it was.

Cartron Maso
-Any news on my son? I need him to come to Paris. Seduce him or....just do something. Big bids are happening on the anniversary and I won't be made a fool of because of you two.

Me
-I'm trying my best but your son seems to have affection elsewhere.

Cartron Maso
-What do you mean?

Me
-There's a woman.

Cartron Maso
-Your telling me a minor fix. Do what you need to have my son in Paris next week.

I reread the last text before throwing my phone onto the bed. I thought about the girl and I had to think carefully. The text I sent to Camille were just for a scare and to piss Carter off.

I knew I couldn't do anything drastic with the girl because Carter will kill me without hesitation if there was so much as a scratch on her.

Whatever plan I come up with, I have to think about the success rate and the outcome.

Carter was not one to mess with. Especially with those he loves and holds to his heart.

An idea popped into my mind. What else would make a woman mad. Carter had a dirty past.

I scrolled threw my contacts and found the name I wanted and called. I held the phone to my ear as it rung.

"Hello?"

"Afternoon, whore." I greeted