/79./

Two months and a week later earlier
Cartron

"He's here, sir."

I downed the whiskey that was in my hands. "Send him in." I waved to the kid who was around the age of nineteen or twenty.

He nods and walks out. I looked towards Riena and she sat on the couch that was in my office, looking lovely as ever.

She was a beautiful girl when I first met her. Sixteen of age and still growing. The arrangements I made for Carter were for the best but he did not approve of her. But it was not up to him. It was up to me and I approved of the Angel.

At that time, Carter pushed lovely Riena to the side and I simply went in for the rescue. And here we are.

I wouldn't call myself falling in love with her but I do have love for her. She loves me and I have her at my will.

She was no longer married to my son and it made everything much easier. I no longer needed her for the money. Just her treats.

The door opened and in walked in the last person I wanted to see.

I averted my attention to Riena, forcefully smiling. "Go upstairs. I'll be there in a moment."

She smiled that beautiful smile and walked out without hesitation or question. My face went serious as I waved for everyone but my surprised guest to leave. I grabbed an empty glass from my desk top and reached for the full bottle of whisky. I opened it and poured myself and my guest a glass.

"King." I said while motioning to a chair.

"Maso." His tone more snark as he took a seat across from me.

I slid the glass of whisky towards him before leaning back in my chair. I took a sip of the light liquid and stared over his features. He looked as if he hasn't slept in days. Probably weeks. His hair was much longer than the last I seen him and bags were under his eyes.

"It's been how long? Five, six years? To what do I owe the pleasure?"

He sighed, his head downward. "My wife has taken things into her own hands and now, she's nowhere to be found. Along with my son."

"So," I shrugged. "What are you trying to tell me?"

"Were you aware that your son has taken my daughter?"

I hummed. "Not at all. I'm sure he had good reason if he's taken her. If not-"

"He has and I know he did!" King shouted angrily.

I frowned. I was not one to be shouted at but I remained calmed. "Do you have any proof?"

"Troy, my son, has told me what happened to my daughter. How your son kidnapped her then corrupted her to the core. She's had her punishment. I just want my daughter back and I need you to get her back for me."

I stared at him for a moment, thinking. "Elaborate on her corruption."

"She has strong affection for him, despite what he's done to her. I don't want your son nowhere near my babygirl."

"And why should I help you?" I questioned as I swirled my drink.

"In return of getting my daughter back, I will help you gain Carter's secret business that you've been wanting since you ever found out about it. Deal?"

I downed the rest of my drink and placed the glass down on the table. I smirked as I thought of the benefits. "You have a deal, King. I'll make sure to have my best men to search for my son and your daughter."