/41./

CARTER

CARTER

"Tie him up." My tone coming out more harsh.

I was unsure if it was really him but I'll leave it to Tiana when Brian brings her back.

All I wanted to do was return back to Italy and down in my bed. I tired as shît and I'm annoyed as fvck. I can't catch a break and some of it is because of Tiana.

Why do I keep her around?

The million dollar question.

I keep her around for my enjoyment. I have roughing her up and she's a challenge. She never backs down nor gives in unless I am threatening someone that she cares for.

I almost snapped on her when she mentioned Riena, my ex lover.

Had to kick that cûnt to the curb. She got what she deserved. No one steals from me. No one. They will regret it.

I loud crashing noise broke through my thoughts, causing me to turn. I saw Tiana being placed in a chair as she struggled to get out of her restraints.

"Carter, you-"

I cut her off mid sentence by pushing her down in a chair and taking the cloth from my hand. I grabbed her jaw and she must have know what I was going to do because she closed her mouth, pulling in those thick sexy lips.

What was I going to do with her?

TIANA

This fool is crazy. If he thinks he's going to put that cloth in my mouth to keep me quiet. For one, I don't know where that came from and two, I was going to speak up.

"Open your mouth, princess." He looked down at me with an intense glare that read that he would force me to open my mouth.

I stubbornly shook my head.

My hands might be tied behind my back but not my legs and I was ready for when the opportunity comes.

He removed the hand on my jaw and taking me by surprise when he slapped me hard on my thigh.