/45./

OMNISCIENT

OMNISCIENT

No word on Xenon, Boss
-wordman

Keep looking in Phoenix. Send out a few men to Las Vegas and more to San Diego.
-C

On it, Boss
-wordman

Carter sighed irritatedly and tossed his phone back in his bag. He had just gotten out of the shower and was in a towel when he walked back out.

He looked over at Tiana to find her fast asleep, wrapped in the covers. Carter's gaze looked elsewhere and got dressed in a simple pair of black sweats and hoodie after slipping on his boxers.

He hanged the towel up and walked to Tiana. He leaned forward and used his hand to smooth her hair back to get a good look at her face. Beautiful, he thought.

He felt something inside him. Something that wanted so bad to be let out but Carter refused to go that route. Why? He had many reasons and those reasons were to keep her safe without getting emotionally involved.

What they did in bed was a need he wanted to explore. He wanted to go further and take her to new hieghts but he knew this would not last long.

His plans were simple. Catch Xenon and kill him. But he was stuck on what to do with Tiana.

He recalled countless times of her begging to go back and live a normal life but no one has a normal life.

He understood that she did not want any part of this life and something inside of him urged him to change. But it wasn't so simple.

No doubt he was very attracted to Tiana but she was not for a man like himself. Cold, psychotic, blood killer that she claims get off on killing girls.

If she only knew who really turned him to be this way.

But he couldn't tell her until he knew what this was for sure.

He sighed while his finger tips trailed over her smooth brown skin one last time before leaving her to rest by herself go finish out the discussion on Xenon.

***
HOUR LATER
TAMPA, FLORIDA

***HOUR LATERTAMPA, FLORIDA