/54./

CARTER

CARTER

"Why the fvck would your dumbass tell her that shît?!" I snapped at Camille who stood across my desk.

I was pissed at her but I was more pissed at myself. I should have told her but I couldn't find the courage to do it. It's nothing new that I don't like to keep my personal life a secret.

But I should've told her.

I spent all day trying to talk to Tiana but she wouldn't talk to me. She told she wanted space and that's what I'm giving her. I couldn't blame nobody but myself.

I fvcked up.

"I'm sorry, Carter, but she needed to know. I wish you two haven't had sex. She thinks you used her." Camille said making me more pissed.

"No thanks to your big mouth." I glared.

Camille sighed. "Look, I'm sorry. I couldn't hold it in any longer. I need to apologize to her. She shouldn't have heard it from me. Especially like that. I was pissed off because that bîtch kept sending threats to my phone and I have no idea how she got my number."

"She has your number?" I asked. She nods and hands her phone over to me. I go through her messages and indeed it was threats. I sighed irritatedly. This bîtch was running thin on ice.

"Trash it." Was all I said before grabbing the keys to my car.

"Watch Tiana and don't leave the house."

Camille nods.

I walk out my office and made my way through the house and downstairs. I motioned for Brian who sat guarded, watching Tiana.

She was outside sitting in the sand facing the ocean with Eva beside her. I noticed Rick standing to from afar watching her and Eva. I sighed when Eva handed her another tissue.

"Boss man?" Brian questioned.

"Tell Rick that no one is to leave this house and meet me at my car. We're going for a drive."

He nods and walks outside and off to tell Rick what I said. I looked back to Tiana and I saw her shoulders shake. I became more pissed at myself. I did this to her.

When I got back I was going to make it right. I tell her everything.

****
TIANA

"Please stop crying, Queen." Eva pleads.

As much as I tried. I couldn't. He hurt me by not telling me. I sniffed and wiped my tears but it was no use. Fresh ones cascaded down my face.

"H-He should have told me. I feel like an idiot for giving myself to him. I trusted him a-a-nd.." I sighed. "Ughhhh!!!!I just want to break something." I yelled in frustration.