/13./

Music thumped around the dimmed house while Tiana was being led through the crowd of horny men and nearly naked woman, dancing.

Heck, she was nearly naked.

A small shove to keep her walking when she abruptly stopped, watching with confusion.

She was led to a double oak door and all it took was two knocks to enter. The doors pulled back and Tiana cringed at the sight that was revealed to her.

A naked woman sitting on Carter's lap with spread legs, leaving herself exposed for all to see.

Tiana closed her eyes in disgust. That would be an image left in her brain for sometime. This was disgusting. She must have no self respect for the room was filled with random men.

Tiana could feel his sinister eyes on her even when her eyes were closed and she could tell he had a smirk. Amusing he thought.

"Candy,"

Must've been the nude woman's name. Tiana thought. How classic.

"Take these gentlemen in the other room to get a closer look at you."

Tiana felt chills run over her body when he said those words.

"Yes, daddy."

Daddy?! Oh my god! He was a pimp!

Abusive pimp!

Movement went through the room as Tiana kept her eyes closed. She couldn't believe any of this. She hoped she was having a nightmare and wake up sooner than later.

"Leave us." His dark tone filled her ears.

Tiana gulped when hands released her arms and movements led to the doors closing. Tiana finally opened her eyes to meet his dark, sinister ones.

Nothing was said. Just an intense stare down and Tiana squirmed uncomfortably. Wasn't sure if it was the clothing that barely covered her skin or his eyes.

"Why am I here?" She questioned boldly, breaking the silence.

He said nothing as he continued to stare at her. She then realized how exposed she was under him. She used her hands and covered herself as best could.

"Your disgusting, you know that?" She snapped angrily.

She jumped a bit when he stood to his height and walked around the desk. He picked up something leather and gold. Tiana squinted her eyes but didn't get much of a look when his hand curled up, hiding the object.

"Come here." His voice came out dangerously calm.

Tiana shook her head. "No! Why am I here, Carter? I don't even care anymore. Let me go and I swear I won't tell."

Carter looked long and hard at Tiana before another smirk came to view.

"You're cute, babe. But I don't like to repeat myself."

Tiana rolled her eyes and crossed her arms over her chest. "I will not until I know-what are you doing?"

The sound of his belt undoing sounded throughout the room. He ignored her words.

"I told you I don't like to repeat myself." And with that he was walking towards her.

"Your going to hit me?!"

"Turn around or you prefer to get lashes on your thighs."

Tiana's eyes widen in shock. She quickly looked around the room and her eyes lit up when she saw a metal rod near the massive fireplace.