/55./

NOTE- I hope everyone read chapter 54 carefully. There's a reason why Carter can not just kill Riena and that will be mentioned in the future.

Read this chapter carefully, please or some will be asking me if Tiana.....well, you'll see.

TIANA

TIANA

It's been a few days since I found out Carter was married and I was taking it slow with him.

I've kept my distance from Camille. I could tell she felt a little sad but she couldn't blame no one but herself.

As far Carter. We were taking things slow as possible.

It was painful. Taking it slow.

Every morning I wake up to find him shirtless with sweat glistening down his body. He had on his hat and it was turned backwards. Then he walks around the house shirtless and purposely make sure to know where I'll be at a certain place so he'd be there to show off his sexy body.

I set rules up on taking it slow with each other on the day we decided to do this thing together.

Rules by Tiana

1. Communicate

2. No SEX (zero)

3. No tongue kissing

4. No touching each other inappropriately

5. No sexual comments

And lastly,

6. NO SEX

I made these rules to keep me sane. I was slowly processing the fact he was married but it wasn't a big deal. He asked when I would be comfortable to have sex with him because he enjoyed it with me. I understood that he was forced into a marriage he didn't want but I think it will feel awkward if we had sex.

It was like I was in the middle but I wasn't. I was having a inner battle with myself. I wanted nothing more but to have sex with Carter. I still think about our first time and it felt amazing. I also remember he said he couldn't let me go.

I sighed as I was currently downstairs playing pool in the game room his guards be at. They drink smoke and bring some ladies in here to do whatever.

I was trying to avoid Carter today. But I didn't do so well when I heard him walk in and thankfully with a shirt.

"You've been down here all day?" He asked and I nod my head as a answer. He took his cap off and placed it on the side of the couch that was in here.

"One on one?" He queried and I nod and fixed the balls back to there center while cart got a pool stick. The white ball was on my side and I went on a side of the table and hit the stick forward to the white ball and break the balls up.