/5./

He was kissing her with so much aggression, Tiana couldn't keep up. She could feel his tongue slip into her mouth. Soft noise escaped her lips and her cheeks grew red in embarrassment. She pushed away from him as hard as she could and his arms let go of her.  

Tiana's breathing was harsh as she tried to control herself. She's never been kissed like that matter a fact, she's never been kissed like that period.

"What do you think you are doing?!" Tiana asked him angrily as she wiped her lips.

Carter looked so calm and his carefree face showed it all. He shrugged. "I did the dare unlike you, babe. Now, this deal....we'll talk."

Tiana was still shocked about having a tongue shoved down her throat and what deal was the man asking about? 

"What deal are you even talking about?" Tiana looked at him with a frown.

Carter bit his lip. Tiana was uncomfortable being stared at so hard. She watched as his eyes roamed all over her. He was checking out her body.

"That is for me to know and you to find out."

Tiana's frown deepened at his response. "I don't have time for games." Tiana scoffed and pushed past him, going back into the house.

The nerve of him kissing her without her permission. If she didn't want to kiss him the first time than....let's just say it was still getting to her. Her first kiss.

First. Why was he getting into her head? She didn't even know the guy to even allow him to kiss her. The stranger was to be aware of at all times.

Something was up to his sleeves and she planned to stay clear. She was a Christian girl and she was not about to entertain the devil's games.

She entered the kitchen to find Danielle making out with her boyfriend, Tiana assumes.  Tiana felt uncomfortable and she was ready to leave.

She tapped Danielle's shoulder making her turn to face her. "Can you take me back to the dorms."

"Is everything okay? Did something happened outside?" She questioned with concern.

Just then carter entered the kitchen, with his eyes on Tiana. His look was so intense it caused goosebumps to form on Tiana's arm.

"No, it's getting late and I have to study for a test." Tiana half lied. She just couldn't be here anymore. Especially when he was here.

Danielle nodded and said a few words to her boyfriend. He nodded and gave Danielle one last kiss before walking away.

"Okay, let us go."

Walking through people out of the kitchen, she noticed Carter smirking at her. Tiana rolled her eyes in irritation as they left the house.

"Are you sure nothing happened in there? You seem a little off."

"Yes," Tiana spoke quickly. She just wanted to go back to the dorms.

"Alright," Danielle said lowly. Tiana heard in her voice that she wasn't convinced but she was thankful she dropped the topic.

****

Tiana looked in the mirror as she decided to wear her hair in a low ponytail. She wore blue washed jeans with a black sweatshirt.

She was satisfied that she finished her essays for medical. That class was on another level. But it leads to her future major.

She planned on being a nurse and she had to take all the classes required.

Just as she was about to head out her dorm, her phone went off. She looked at the caller ID and sighed when she saw her mother's name.

"Hi, mom."

"Hello, my sweet innocent girl. How's everything going?"

"Nothing much. Doing all the work I need and completing essays."

"I hear there can be crazy parties. I hope my angel is not attending them. The devil is a liar."

Tiana closed her eyes tightly. "Yes, I know mom. No, I'm not attending them." She lied.

"Okay because they do outrageous things. It makes no sense who wants to go to a place that has drugs and alcohol."

Something outrageous did happen. She had her first kiss and with a stranger. She still could feel his saliva in her mouth and it made her feel dirty.

"I know mom but I have to go."

"Alright my angel. Call home. Oh and before I forget, what church are you attending."

"I haven't decided yet. I will let you know as soon as I find one."

"Alright, make sure it's sooner than later. I love you, Tiana and please be safe."

"Okay, mom. I love you too."

With that, she ended the call. She sighed before walking out of her dorm. As soon as she closed the door behind her; she turned and bumped into a body.

She felt a hand wrap around her waist to keep her from falling back.

"I'm sorry..." Tiana muttered before looking up. She met a pair of hazel brown eyes.

"I'm sorry." He apologized before quickly letting go.

"I was looking for Danielle." The guy said.

"And you are?"

He chuckled lowly at the small hint of aggravation in her voice. "You must be my best friend's roommate. I'm Owen."

"Tiana. Danielle's with her boyfriend."

"Oh, well can you tell her I stopped by."

Tiana sent a smile his way. "Sure."

He walked past but stopped at the end when he gave her a pleasant smile.

"I hope to see you around, Tiana..."