/96./

^Love is... by Jherimi Harmoni

Three Months Later TIANA

Three Months Later
TIANA

I looked at myself in the mirror and couldn't help the familiar smile that appeared on my face. I was in nothing but a gray tank and white leggings and my stomach showed bigger now.

I was officially nine months and a few days pregnant.

Everyday I woke and go to the bathroom, I smile at my growing belly. Motherhood was nearing and I couldn't wait to meet my little bean.

A beautiful creation between Carter and I.

My hand caressed over my stomach and my little bean moved, my excitement grew. He or she would be a morning person. I just know it.

"Queen?" Amelia's voice took me away from the moment I had with my baby.

I turned to face her and she was smiling at me. I smiled back and she hands me a envelope.

"That's from boss man. How's the babe?" Amelia asked.

I opened the envelope, pulling out a card. "The babe is doing great. Moving around like always." I glance over the elegant words of Carter's hand writing.

'For my Queen, she deserves a special treat. Awaits in the kitchen.'
-C. M.

"Also, there's a dress settled on the bed. The boss request that you wear it."

I nod and went to see the dress and it was beautiful. And of course my color purple. A bit darker than lavender and a bit lighter than violet. It was flowery and it was for me.

I smiled widely and spoke a few words with Amelia before she dismissed herself for laundry. After slipping on the dress and slipping on my black Jordan's, that was more comfortable for my feet, I walked out of Carter and I's room and walked to the main steps. Carefully, I grabbed the railing and walked down the stairs and in the direction of the kitchen.

"Goodmorning, Tiana." Camille greeted me with a smile just as I entered the kitchen and was greeted with an amazing sight food trays and fruits and whip cream next to the mountain of fruit. My smile only grew.

"Goodmorning, Cam. Where's Carter?" I asked while going over to the sink and washing my hands.

"I do not know but he wanted me to give you this when you came down." She replied.

I turned, drying my hands on a towel to see her holding out a piece of paper. I grabbed it and went to open it when Camille stopped me.

"You have to eat first. Carter's orders."

I rolled my eyes playfully. "Always demanding:" I said with a hint of amusement within my voice.

Camille chuckled. She grabbed a strawberry and ate it whole. That's when I noticed the fail of make up covering the dark spot on her upper neck.