/12./

Tiana's eyes opened slowly, everything opening to a blur. She moved her wrist to find herself tied up. Her head moved as her vision slowly became clear and she was tied to a chair.

She moved to scream out but 'twas muffled by a scarf wrapped around her mouth and tied to the back of her head. The rope that only grew tighter the more she pulled, she began to panic.

Her eyes glazed over her surroundings and she could only make out that she was in a basement. The lights were dimmed and the air smelled stale.

Where was she?

A cold shudder went through her as she continued to try and free herself even though it was useless.

Tiana jumped at the sound of a door opening harshly followed by muffled screams. Goosebumps covered her skin when she watched black heavy boots coming down the stairs. Sweat tears ruined the little makeup Tiana had on.

She closed her eyes tight as she spoke a silent mental prayer, hoping God could hear her.

The muffled screams continued and more shuffling went around. She badly wanted to open her eyes but she did not want to risk any harm on herself.

She remembered the last person who was with her and that was Carter and she was not dumb to think he didn't. He was the only person in the room when she blacked out.

Suddenly she felt fingertips smooth across her face causing her to jump and turn her head away.

"Open your eyes, Babe."

That familiar voice was imprinted in her mind.

Tiana shook her head violently feeling the waterworks coming. A few seconds past with silence before a rough hand gripped her chin causing a muffled cry from her.

"Don't make me repeat myself, darling." He warmed as his nails dig deeper into her cocoa skin.

She opened her eyes and faced her captor. Carter Mason. His intense glare made her shy away and look somewhere other than him.

She caught the sight of a woman tied up and bloody. She looked closer and caught that her fingernails were gone, leaving bare bloody skin.

"Beautiful, am I right?" Carter spoke out getting her attention.

"This young girl decided it was a good idea to steal from me." He continued as he moved away from Tiana to the girl.

Tiana watched him with caution as he twirled her hair in his hand with an evil smirk. "I let her live when I found her. That was after I made her suffer but this was the last strike."

She frowned as she watched the girl tremble in fear. She stared into her eyes and saw how truly broken she was.

What did he do to her?

"This is Ginger But her real name is Nova."

Nova? Sounds so familiar. Wait!!!! She was one of the girls who died.

Tiana thought. She could tell it was the same blonde girl who smiled in the photo but she looked so....broken.

How was this possible?