/50./

TIANA'S DRESS ABOVE. HER HAIRSTYLE BELOW. LAST TIME OF CHANGING HER HAIR COLOR FOR A WHILE LOL.

 LAST TIME OF CHANGING HER HAIR COLOR FOR A WHILE LOL

TIANA

It's been almost a week since Camille arrived to Tampa. The other day we went out to get our hair and nails done and we held conversation.

I was currently in this nice robe with my maroon colored bra and panty set. Just trying them on to make sure they fit and they were comfortable. But I could not wear a bra because on dress

Camille wanted to go out to the club and she asked me to join. I agreed but Carter was a hard to convince. He did not want me going and drinking to much and he mentioned men taking advantage of me.

How sweet.

I laughed.

"I hope your not wearing that red dress on the bed." Camille's voice interrupts my thoughts.

My face scrunched up in confusion and I walked out the bathroom in my room and looked on the bed. A scoff left my lips when I saw the dress I would never wear in my life on my bed.

"Your brother is annoying. This was not the dress I had on my bed when I got in the shower." I said in annoyance.

"I will tell you that he has no fashion sense. This is not the first time he's done something like this. Junior year, I had a gorgeous dress picked out for homecoming and I agree it was revealing a lot of my shoulders and back and do you know what he did?"

I smirked.

"He trades my dress for a flabby on the shoulder dress that touched the ground." She finished causing me to laugh.

"Well, I'm not related to Carter and I'm my own person for him to take something that does not belong to him. No offense."

She shrugged. "None taken. But did he not buy you that dress? Out of curiosity."

Carter indeed bought the dress but he gave it to me because I wanted it.

"Carter can be a Indian giver." Camille said followed by a laugh.

"Not to me. I'll go get the dress and change. You can go ahead and I'll meet you at the club. I don't want to ruin your night because you waited." I told her as I opened the door to my bedroom and we both walked out.

"Are you sure? Carter might give you problems and-"

I smiled at her concerns. "I'll be alright. I can handle him. Go ahead and please be careful."

"Alright and I will be safe due to Rick recently being up my ass." She chuckled.

After a moment, she was walking down the stairs and out the door with Rick following behind her.

I sighed and closed my robe to show less skin as possible while making my way to his office. The place he's been going to so often.

He claims to me that he has a lot of stuff on his plate with my brother and the brief mentioning of family matter. Honestly, I have not thought about Troy after the warehouse incident. He was once my brother that I thought I was close to and could share about anything with him. I was wrong.

I exhaled a long breath when I was faced with the large oak door. I gave a knock and after a while I heard a faint come in. My hand grabbed hold of the knob and twisted it open. I was faced of the sight of Carter behind the desk reading papers. A lot of papers apparently. His desk was full of papers.

He took a brief glacnce up at me before fixing his eyes back to his papers.

"What do you need, Tiana?"

You. I thought.

I swallowed hard as I closed the door but never took my eyes off him. I cleared my throat while trying to push this urge out my head.

"I want my dress back."

I heard his faint snort. "What dress? Is it not on your bed?"

I walked closer until I made a stop in front of his desk. I placed both my hands on the edges of his desk, leaning over a bit.

"Don't play with me, Carter. Where is the dress I had on the bed before I got in the shower?" I questioned.

I watched as he looked up again. His eyes strayed to my chest. He stared at my breast for a while and it took me to get his attention.

"Stop staring at my chest and just tell me where my dress is."

Carter's dark eyes met mine. "Stop flaunting them and you're not going out with that dress."

"And why not?"

He was having a hard time keeping his eyes off my chest. He suddenly stood to his feet making me stand straight.

"Your not going out with that dress. What if someone touches you in the wrong way? What will you do?"

I opened my mouth to reply but he spoke again.

"I don't need any more problems added to my plate, Tiana."

I stared at him in a quick silence before speaking again. "Maybe I want someone to touch me in the wrong way."

I watched his eyes grow another shade before he moved around his desk. I turned my body to face him and he stopped in front of me. I folded my arms over my chest, waiting for him to speak.

Suddenly both his hands took hold of my waist and lifted me on to his desk.

"You like testing me, babe. Why do you have to play?" He queried, standing between my legs.

I raised a brow at him. "Who said I was playing?"

His hands roughly grabbed hold of my thighs making me jump at his sudden action. He played with the belt of my robe and I smacked his hands away when he went to open it.

"Give me the dress, Carter. I'm suppose to meet Camille at club."

"Your not going. Not in that dress."

I sighed. "If you think I'm wearing that ridiculous dress on the bed then you got another thing coming." I said before smirking.

"I guess I'll go out like this. Might get more attention than I ask for." I said, trying to slip off the desk but he pinned me there.

"You do some shît like that, Tiana, I'll spank your ass red."

"Then give me the dress. If attention is all you worry for then come with me." I suggested.

He stared down at me for a long moment before saying, "Aight but we're leaving early. I got shît to do." He said and walked away from me to go get my dress.

Better that than not going at all.

________________

Thoughts on Tiana?

Thoughts on Carter?

Thoughts on Camille?

Club Night can lead a good night to a better night or a bad night.

TeamTiana/ TeamCarter/ TeamBoth