/29./

CARTER

"I just got in the car and I should be on her tail soon, Boss man." He said quickly as the sound of a car engine started. I stood to my feet and grabbed the keys to one of my many cars I own.

"Just stay on her and stay on the phone. What car did she take?" I asked calmly as I made it out my office. After I locked everything down and went to get my car.

"The black Benz."

Tiana. Tiana. Tiana.

I gathered my men and sent them out to the dark streets of San Francisco to search for a black Mercedes Benz E350. Ive don't my research on her family and her father loved those type of cars. Had to two of them but in different color. Just as I walked outside, Maria called my name.

"You should leave her be, Sir. She doesn't understand-"

"Go back in the house and Kale, stay with her. Don't leave the house in case some shit go down." I said.

I had to keep that bitch in my home. She's only there for my needs. That's what she's good for and it's sad that she is willingly to come to my bed.

I got in my car and started it up. I pulled open my glove compartment and pulled out the hand gun. After making sure it was loaded, I pulled out my phone and went to the tracker. Blue dot moving fast on the screen.

She was nearing Chinatown.

I backed out and was speeding off on the streets with my men behind me.

I love a cat and mouse chase.

****
TIANA

I didn't care anymore.

I was driving like a maniac. My mind was on one thing and that was driving out of San Francisco without being followed.

I was heading to Chinatown San Francisco and driving to the Golden Gate Bridge. My only way out. It was a twelve minute drive but it would be an extra five minutes when I pull into the nearest parking garage.

I was switching cars.

How?

I may have learned a thing or two from my brother Troy. He taught me how to break into a car without breaking the window or causing the alarms to go off. That was back in the day when we had fun. We didn't actually steal cars, well, I didn't but he did without me knowing.

He got arrested but was released when somehow the evidence went missing. That night, my dad and Troy argued. It was horrible. Troy walked out the house and never came back. But he stayed in contact with me but not mom and dad. When he told me he settled down in Phoenix, he said I could visit whenever I want.

I been there once and I was relied when he sent me the address to the same house. I knew where he lived and what house.

Anyway, I just need a new car and break my phone. I don't have to be a genius to know he did something to my phone.

Something in my gut told me Carter wasn't letting me go easily and the man that's near my tail was proof of that.

I had a big start before I looked to my rear view mirror and saw Rick was swerving around another car and was close to me. My foot pushed on the gas and I moved around cars.