You/Azula - Arranged

AN: WILL NO LONGER BE ACCEPTING PROMPTS UNTIL I'VE CAUGHT UP WITH ALL REQUESTS

AN: WILL NO LONGER BE ACCEPTING PROMPTS UNTIL I'VE CAUGHT UP WITH ALL REQUESTS. Thank you for understanding

Your arranged marriage to Azula hadn't been the worst thing that you had agreed upon. After hearing such cruel stories from the princess, you learned that they might've been exaggerated a bit too much. You should've known when you heard how she threatened to kill someone over the fact that the had left the stem on a cherry.

"You need to stop your father, Azula. This war has caused nothing but death and destruction. The Fire Nation has been fighting for over 100 years and nothing has been accomplished. Don't you think that it's time for a new path."

The two of you had been eating quietly. Simply enjoying each other's company before you brought up what had been on your mind since you agreed to the marriage. You had been opposed to it at first but your parents convinced you that your marriage could possibly bring an end to the way.

"It's been like this for 100 years. There's nothing I can do to stop it."

"Nothing? The two of us are stronger than your father. Haven't you noticed how he increased his guards when I moved in? He's afraid of what we could do."

"(y/n), don't be ridiculous. He's the Fire Lord and considering that we're soon to be married, I will forget this attempt of treason. Don't bring this up again."

"No. I will bring it up until you see reason, Azula. I know you. I know how much you love the Fire Nation and it kills you that it's being destroyed. The people are starving and it won't take long before he won't have anyone to rule over."

Azula's hand clenched the utensil in her hand far too tightly. She had known that you would bring up wanting to end the war since the two of you got engaged. Azula knew all about your efforts on wanting to stop the war but despite being against the war, she still agreed to the engagement. She was in love with you and she was willing to overlook the fact that you wanted to commit treason.

"Father knows what he is doing, (y/n). We shouldn't question him."

"Are you stupid? Are you really going to tell me the exact same words that he tells you. 'Azula, I know what I'm doing. don't question me.' You repeated to her in a mocking tone.

Any other speaking to her like that would've been instantly turned into ashes but this was you talking to her like that.

"What do you want me to do then? Since you seem to already know how to stop all this."

You smiled, happy that your theory had been correct. Azula was whipped. The Fire Nation Princess that bowed for no one was now bowing to you. The woman that she had fallen for and would do anything to make her happy. Since your engagement, Azula has been the happiest and she wasn't about to lose you over something as silly as a stupid war that she didn't believe in.

X

Ozai and his guards didn't stand a chance against the two of you. All of them were easily killed and soon enough the war was brought to an end when Azula had been crowned the next Fire Lord.

"Admit it. With your father gone, you've been much happier. Happier than I could've made you."

You whisper to her as the two of you watch the dancers that had come over in honor of her reign.

"...I must admit, you're right. Since his death, no one has been arrested for trying to assassinate the Fire Lord. We've gotten reports of the major advancements that have been done in several of the villages. As much as everything is improving for the better, I feel like these's just one thing missing to make me the happiest."

"Really? and what is that?"

Grabbing something from her robes, she pulls out a box that she opens for you to see a ring.

"For you to finally marry me. What do you say?"

"How can I say no after everything you've done for me, Azula."

She happily slides the ring on your finger before kissing you. Not caring that everyone had stopped what they were doing to see the proposal.

-----------       

All characters are 18+   

This is the list of prompts that I will be doing       

Suki - Trouble    

Asami Sato - Last    

Kuvira - Sick   

Kuvira - Force    

Kuvira - Part 2 //Korra cheated    

Asami Sato - Stress   

Toph Beifong - Heart   

Azula - Change    

Lin Beifong - Kicked    

Toph Beifong - Spirit    

Korra - Monster //   

Kya - Bruised    

Lin Beifong - Reunited    

Katara - Lost   

Katara - Secret    

Katara - Nothing    

Kuvira - Part 2 // blood bending   

Lin Beifong - Better   

Kuvira - Prisoner    

Ming-Hua - Help    

Mai - Hurt    

Asami Sato - Back    

Azula - Undercover    

Toph Beifong - Embarrassed    

Kuvira - Saving

Lin Beifong - Single //

Kuvira - Captured

Azula - Coincedence

Rangi.- Training

------------