You/Azula - Jealous

Although Azula tried to deny it, she loved showing off her strength in front of you

Although Azula tried to deny it, she loved showing off her strength in front of you. She knew how it drove you crazy and no one could blame her for always using any opportunity to do so.

"Did you see our win, (y/n)? We humiliated them. They didn't stand a chance against us."

You turned to Azula, not understanding what she was talking about.

"What do you mean? Did you play kuai ball?"

"Were you not paying attention? I told you that we were going to play."

"I'm sorry, love. These guys came over to talk to me about inviting me to a party and didn't leave until just a second ago."

Azula looked around the beach, ready to burn down anyone to ashes for making her girlfriend miss her victory.

"Azula, why don't you relax? I'm sure that you were amazing. You always are."

"Well yeah. I know that I'm amazing, I just wanted for you see the other team's humiliation."

You gave her a smile and pulled her down to lay down besides you. It catches her by surprises but she doesn't resist your pull.

"I still want to know who these boys were. I need to make sure that they don't have any wrong ideas."

You moved to straddle her waist, knowing that she wasn't going to let this go until she burned something down.

"You promised that you were going to behave."

You tell her as you leaned in to kiss her. Azula was quick to get distracted. She might be the powerful Fire Nation Princess but you were her one weakness. When you take notice that she's not as tense as before, you stop kissing her.

"Do you still want to know who they were?"

"Who what were?"

You smiled and rolled over to lay down besides her.

"Exactly."

X

Chan and Ruon-Jian stood no chance when Azula had learned about the boys who had been talking to you. It had been by complete accident when you revealed who they were and you just knew that nothing you could do would stop her from destroying them. You had to admit, you liked seeing Azula's strength.

"So you think that it's okay to be talking to my girlfriend?"

"Chill out, we just invited her to the party. We weren't flirting or anything."

Azula raised her eyebrow at them, she had seen how they had asked Ty Lee and Mai to come to the party.

"Oh please. I know what type of guys the two of you are. You flirt with any girl you come across."

Chan and Ruon-Jian gulped loudly. The more Azula talked, the more scared they were.

"L...listen, we're sorry. We didn't even know that she was with you."

"Oh, I don't care. I'm still going to destroy you for flirting with her. Party's over everyone!"

At her signal, Ty Lee, Mai, and Zuko started destroying everything around them while Azula threatened both guys with her fire. You, you just stood behind her and watch them nearly piss their pants at the blue fire. The same blue fire that belonged to the princess. They were so fucked.

"That was so hot, Azula. Lets go home."

Azula smirked as she saw your eyes. The display of strength had worked yet again. She happily let you pull her back to the house. Not caring about leaving her brother and friends behind.

-----------

Send me prompts and suggestions. Will write about any women from the ATLA/LOK universe. All characters are 18+

Only exception is a/b/o prompts. Will not write about these but can write something similar

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours.

Toph Beifong - Truth Part 2

Katara/ Toph Beifong - Safe

Toph Beifong - Back

Kuvira - United

Jinora - Secret

Lin Beifong - Soulmate

------------