You/Kuvira - Casual Part 2

AN: WILL NO LONGER BE ACCEPTING PROMPTS UNTIL I'VE CAUGHT UP WITH ALL REQUESTS. Thank you for understanding

 Thank you for understanding

You couldn't stay in the city after what happened

You couldn't stay in the city after what happened. It was painful to leave your home but it was impossible to stay in a city that revolved around the Avatar. You needed to start fresh. Mako and Bolin hated that you wanted to leave but they didn't hold you back. You hadn't been the same after what happened and they knew that you needed to start somewhere so the two of them helped you move to Zaofu.

Living in Zaofu was completely different to living in Republic City. The two cities were complete opposites so it had taken some time to adjust to it. If it hadn't been for Kuvira and her willingness to help you out, it would've taken you a long time to get used to everything.

Meeting Kuvira had made you completely forget about Korra. For the first time in months, you didn't feel like absolute shit. Without knowing it, Kuvira had helped you get over your breakup with Korra. You were more than ready to move from her so after a couple of months after meeting her, you asked her out.

X

"You don't have to come if you don't want to. I know the Avatar is going to be there."

You pressed a kiss to her lips before giving her a smile.

"I'm okay, Kuvira. I'm over what happened. I have you now. She's just another person from my past but lets forget about her. I'm excited for you to meet Bolin and Mako."

"I'm looking forward to meeting your friends. They sound nice."

X

"Bolin! Mako!"

The two of them turned to your voice, a smile forming on their faces when they spotted you across the room. It had been so long since they had seen you.

"(y/n), it's so good to see you. We missed you!"

"yeah! We missed you"

"I missed the two fo you so much." You give the two of them a tight hug, only pulling away when you hear Kuvira clear her threat. "Guys, this is my girlfriend, Kuvira. Kuvira, these are my best friends, Mako and Bolin."

The 4 of you were busy with introductions to remember that Korra was also in the room. You didn't remember until you heard her call your name. Her voice hitting you like cold water after hearing it after nearly two years.

"This must be Korra. I've heard so much about you."

Kuvira took control of the situation. Just one glance at her and Kuvira could tell what kind of person Korra was and she wasn't about to let her take advantage of your kindness.

"I can't say the same about you. Who are you?"

"Kuvira. I'm (y/n)'s girlfriend."

She brings your hand up to her lips, giving it a soft kiss. Kuvira can't help but smirk as she see's Korra's furious expression. It had only been for a brief second but she had still seen it.

"Right. Well I was hoping I could talk to (y/n) alone."

Kuvira didn't say anything, knowing that you would prefer to answer. She still didn't let go of your hand so you knew that she was here for you.

"I don't think so. If you have anything to say to me, you can say it in front of everyone."

"Please. It's important."

"All the more reason to say it in front of everyone. What is it?"

Seeing that you weren't going to meet with her privately , Korra decided she had nothing left to lose if she said what she wanted to say.

"Alright then. I made a mistake 2 years ago. I've lived with the regret and guilt up until this day. All I want to do is make it up to you, (y/n). Please give me another chance to make it up to you. The two of us had a good thing. Are you really going to let a silly mistake break us up?"

"Are you fucking serious? The absolute nerve you have for saying this in front of my girlfriend. Did you really thing that I was going to just dump her and get back with you for what you said?" You kept getting louder, catching people's attention. Korra tried to quiet you down but you didn't listen. "How dare you! It wasn't a silly mistake. You and I know that it wasn't a one time thing. You're only sorry because I caught you. Don't you dare ever come near me again."

Korra gulped loud, not used to this side of you. She uttered a quick apology and rushed out of the room, not wanting to continue to be stared at. Once alone, you finally let out a sigh of relief.

"I don't think she'll be bothering me again."

"Good. If she dares try, I'll hurt her. I don't care if she's the avatar."

-----------       

All characters are 18+   

This is the list of prompts that I will be doing       

Asami Sato - Stress   

Toph Beifong - Heart   

Azula - Change    

Lin Beifong - Kicked    

Toph Beifong - Spirit    

Korra - Monster //   

Kya - Bruised    

Lin Beifong - Reunited    

Katara - Lost   

Katara - Secret    

Katara - Nothing    

Kuvira - Part 2 // blood bending   

Lin Beifong - Better   

Kuvira - Prisoner    

Ming-Hua - Help    

Mai - Hurt    

Asami Sato - Back    

Azula - Undercover    

Toph Beifong - Embarrassed    

Kuvira - Saving

Lin Beifong - Single //

Kuvira - Captured

Azula - Coincedence

Rangi.- Training

------------