You/Suyin Beifong - Consequences

TW: Obsessive behavior, choking

AN: WILL NO LONGER BE ACCEPTING PROMPTS UNTIL I'VE CAUGHT UP WITH ALL REQUESTS. Thank you for understanding

 Thank you for understanding

There were often times that you had wished that you had paid attention to the instances that Su would act a little too possessive

There were often times that you had wished that you had paid attention to the instances that Su would act a little too possessive. You excused her behavior, telling yourself that she had every right to react the way she had because someone had flirted with you. You just never expected for her to threaten a close friend of yours for spending too much time with you.

"I'm not going to tell you twice, (friend's name). You need to leave (y/n) alone. She's my girlfriend and I would appreciate if you didn't hog her time."

"What the fuck, Su?! She's my friend!"

Su says, slowly making her way over to your friend. Intimated by her, your friends starts to make her way to the exit.

"and I'm her girlfriend. She's supposed to spend her time with me. I'm tired of her turning me down because she's spending her time with you. Now are you going to stay away from her?"

"No! You're fucking crazy! When she hears this, she's going to dump your ass."

Su reaches her before she's able to leave the room. She slams her against the wall, placing both arms besides her head to block her.

"But she's not going to hear about this because you're not going to tell her. What you're going to do is stay away from her if you know what's good for you. I don't want to hurt you, (friend's name), I really don't. But I will if you leave me no choice."

You walk into the room, having heard enough to know that something was definitely wrong with Su.

"Su! What are you doing?!"

Su turns to face you, immediately dropping the serious expression she had with your friend.

"(y/n)! I'm so glad you're here! It saves me the trouble of going out to find you. I was just having a little talk with your friend."

She makes her way over to kiss you but you turn around at the last second so she kisses your cheek. She's not bothered by your actions, simply just continues to pepper your face with kisses. You're shocked to see her act like nothing had happened just a few minutes ago.

"Su....Su....Su! Get off of me!" You push her off, completely surprising her. She hadn't expected for you to act like this. "What the fuck is going on with you? Why are you acting like this?"

"Like what? I didn't do anything wrong."

"You looked like you were going to hurt, (friend's name)!"

Su suddenly remembers that she had some unfinished business with your friend. She turns around to find that she had left.

"I was only going to give her what she deserved. She's been keeping you away from me and I don't like that. I need you with me at all times, (y/n). I can't bare being without you any longer."

She attempts to hug you but hold her back.

"You're not making any sense, Su."

"I'm making perfect sense, (y/n). You didn't have any problems when I did this before. What's the problem now? Is this because I did it to your friend?" Her cheerful mood suddenly darkens. "Do you love her? Is that it? Is that why you're mad?" She wraps her hand around your throat and starts to choke you. You attempt to take her hand off of you but she's far too strong. "That upsets me, (y/n). I give you all my heart and this is how you repay me?"

You try to talk but she just tightens her grip on you. Su continues to talk but you pay no attention to her, simply focusing on trying to get her to let go. Minutes later and everything goes dark.

X

You wake up to find yourself in the arms of Su. Her hold on you is incredibly tight so you're unable to even sit up or get away from her.

"You're awake! I didn't think you would get up this early. No matter. Welcome to our new home. No one is going to bother us anymore. It's just going to be me and you." You try to talk but are unable to with the makeshift in your mouth. Su laughs as she sees you struggle. "You don't need to say anything. This is for the best and you'll soon realize it."

-----------       

All characters are 18+   

This is the list of prompts that I will be doing   

Korra - Hit //picture

Kuvira - Gone

Korra/Asami Sato - Support //pic

Lin Beifong/Kya - Hidden

Azula - Heartbroken //2 prts

Lin Beifong - Party

Asami Sato/Korra - Decisions //or

Mai - Gentle

Kuvira - Comfort

Lin Beifong - Debt

Toph Beifong - Love

Azula - Protective //kid fic

Kuvira - Switch

Lin Beifong - Assurance

Korra -Dangerous //kid fic

Azula - Blind //kid fic

?? - Double //pic

------------