You/Opal Beifong - Sneak Out

AN: WILL NO LONGER BE ACCEPTING PROMPTS UNTIL I'VE CAUGHT UP WITH ALL REQUESTS. Thank you for understanding

There was only so much training that Opal could deal with

There was only so much training that Opal could deal with. It was air bending this and air bending that. She spent so much in training that even in her dreams she would dream about training and the various forms that Tenzin and the others insisted they were important to learn. She knew how important training was but it was also important to often take breaks so no one burned out from training. None of the Air Bender Masters seemed to understand this so if she was going to be able to take a break, she was going to have to sneak out to have some free time away from bending.

It just so happened that the only chance she would be able to go out was on a Friday night, the night that everyone went out to celebrate the work week being over. It was going to be easy to sneak out and blend with the crowd in order to have some fun in one of the taverns.

X

Lin Beifong had been told by Suyin to keep an eye out for her daughter. Suyin hated not being able to keep her daughter nearby so she could keep her safe so she asked her sister to keep an eye out for her. Being the Chief of Police for Republic City, Lin took advantage of her position and gave all those under her command to keep an eye out for Opal in case she was ever in trouble. It would be a rare occurrence considering how well behaved Opal was but being the daughter of a trouble maker, Lin knew that Opal would be bound to also break a few rules.

"I can't believe we're actually being tasked to keep an eye out for the chief's niece. We're not babysitters. I didn't sign up for this."

You hit him in the shoulder, already having enough of him complaining about the assignment for the pas several days.

"Just shut up. It's not like she told us to stalk her so we can keep an eye on her. We're just meant to keep an eye out for her while patrolling. Quit complaining."

He grumbles quietly and heads back to his spot. He was going to ask the captain to change you as his partner. You were always so strict about following the rules and orders. Ignoring him, you turn around to focus on the crowd that was gathering near a tavern. It was a popular place to visit to Lin had several of her men stationed around to make sure that no trouble arose. You're casually glancing at the faces of the patrons when you spot Opal casually trying to sneak in.

Not wanting to draw any attention, you make your way over to her.

"If you could come with me Miss Beifong."

"Let go!' You had simply touched her shoulder to catch her attention. When Opal turned around to see who it was, her eyes widen as she spotted you. She should have known that her aunt would want keep an eye for her. "I'm not leaving and you can't make me."

"I was given strict orders to bring you into the station if we were to find you near any of these places."

"I'm an adult and I'm not leaving."