You/ Azula - Exposed

You and Azula had a complicated relationship

You and Azula had a complicated relationship. She wanted to take your friends down and you wanted to stop her father from taking over the world. But that didn't stop either of you to meet in secret to spend time with each other. The only ones who were aware of your relationship was Azula's close friends, Mai and Ty Lee. It worried you that they might say something but Azula assured you that they would keep quiet if they knew what was best for them.

You're currently in the room Azula had rented for the two of you to spend the night in the city when she brings up yet again the fact that she wanted you to tell your friends.

"Are you ashamed of me? Is that it?"

You roll your eyes at the frightened look that her eyes held. She might be a cold, manipulative bitch to everyone with you being the exception but you knew that she still cared about what people will say about her.

"No, I'm not ashamed about you. I'm just worried that they'll think you're blackmailing me or manipulating me into this relationship."

She laughs at the thought. It was nice to know that her reputation was heard throughout the 3 nations.

"Like I could manipulate you. If anything, you're the one who could be manipulative. If only they could see how you really are. Don't you want them to see the real you. You're not like them, are you. You don't believe in peace and all those silly little things that your group of friends believe in..."

"Enough. I didn't come here for you to talk about my friends."

"Yeah? Then what..."

You cut her off with a kiss, not wanting to hear another word from her. The two of you used each other and there was nothing else to it. You certainly hadn't fallen in love with her.

X

Days later and you can't shake off the conversation that Azula had with you. Her words kept repeating in your head and that's all you could ever think about. You were too distracted that they were thinking of leaving you behind on the invasion.

"We're just worried. You haven't been the same since a few weeks ago."

You pushed off Sokka's hand and joined the rest of the soldiers that were preparing for the invasion.

"I'm fine, Sokka. Worry about yourself. You're the only one in the group without bending, you can't afford to be distracted or you'd get killed."

"(y/n)!"

Katara yelled at you, stopping your from going further. Sokka's shoulders were slumped as he made his way to father.

"Wh would you say that? You know how Sokka is. That wasn't nice."

You sigh but don't say anything. Katara would just continue lecturing you until you promised to apologize.

"I'll apologize. Just leave me alone."

Everyone was worried about you. You hadn't been the same since a couple of weeks ago and there wasn't anything they could do to spill what was going on in your mind. She wanted to continue talking but figured it could wait.

X

You followed Aang, Sokka, and Toph to search the tunnels of the Fire Capital in search of Ozai. You truly didn't care if they found them, simply wanted to make sure that Azula wouldn't be harmed in their search of Ozai. You hated how you had come to care for Azula and the fact that she was getting under your skin. Every time that you spent time with her, she was peeling off a layer that you used to hide your true self from Katara and Sokka.

"So, you are alive after all. I had a hunch that you survived. I see you brought your friends? Afraid that you couldn't take down the Fire Lord on your own"

Azula was directing her conversation to Aang but she was looking straight at you.

"Go! I can take care of Azula"

Azula smirks and stands from the throne. She hadn't expected for you to be part of the party to barge into the tunnels but it was a welcome surprise.

"Oh? Like you've taken care of me all those other times?"

You clench your hands into fists while giving her a warning glare.

"Did any of you ever wonder how I've yet to be taken down? Every time, (y/n) graciously stayed behind to keep you safe, it wasn't because she wanted to sacrifice herself. It was because she wanted to spend time with me."

"Azula.."

You warned her. Your friends turned to face you.

"What is she talking about, (y/n)?"

When you stayed quiet, Azula began to speak again.

"You're not going to tell them? Fine, I will. (y/n)....."

You opened your pouch and used the water to freeze her mouth shut but the block of ice was blocked by the Dai Li.

"Is that any way to treat your girlfriend, (y/n)?"

"Girlfriend?!"

They all yelled in unison.

"That's not true. She's just delaying the three of you from finding Ozai. Just go! I'll hold them back."

"See? We're not even going to fight. (y/n), could never lay a finger on me. She cares too much for me." Azula walks straight to you, cupping your cheek so you could look up at her. "Isn't that right, (y/n)? You care about me?" Azula leaned down and kissed you.

Your friends were expecting for you to push her off or anything of the like but you just kissed Azula instead. When she pulls back, you keep your eyes closed not wanting to see the look of betrayal on your friends faces.

"Father, is down the hall. Take the secret stairwell on the left."

Aang and Toph try to drag Sokka with them but he refuses to move.

"After everything that the Fire Nation did to us, how could you?"

"Just go, Sokka!"

He scoffs and runs out of the room with Toph and Aang.

"You can thank me later. Come, lets head back to the palace. Father, wants to meet you."

You had nothing else to say as you followed the route back to the palace.

-----------

Send me prompts and suggestions. Will write about any women from the ATLA/LOK universe. All characters are 18+

Only exception is a/b/o prompts. Will not write about these but can write something similar

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours.

Opal Beifong - Zaofu

Lin Beifong - Lost

Toph Beifong - Truth

Ty Lee - Shy

Korra - Jealous

Katara - Head Over Heels Part 2

Azula - Obsessed

------------