You/Kuvira - United Part 2

"What do you mean that she's gone?! Did you search the ship?"

Kuvira had just gotten word that you hadn't met up with President Raiko to discuss the terms of his surrender. It wasn't like you to miss an important meeting like this. Especially with how important it was.

"I'm sorry, Supreme Leader. She's nowhere to be found. We've searched everywhere."

Kuvira crushes the radio in anger. Something must've happened to you and she just knew that Korra and her allies where behind it all. She should've known they would try to take advantage of her love for you.

"Supreme Leader? We have a call from Avatar Korra claiming that she has General (y/n)."

She takes radio, already seeing red from what she had just been told.

"Kuvira, stop this. Turn back around and leave Republic City. You can keep the rest of the Earth Empire. Just leave Republic City alone. If you promise to do so, we'll release (y/n) back into your custody."

Muting her receiver, she directs one of her men to triangulate the signal.

"And I'm too assume that you'll hold up your end of the deal? Because from previous times, I seem to remember you breaking the deals that I've given you. I called a truce back at Zaofu and then Suyin broke into my camp and wanted to kill me."

"That was not me. I did not have anything to do with that."

Kuvira is alerted that you had been located. She sends her top men to retrieve you. Promising that if they failed to bring you back, there would be dire consequences.

"Nevertheless, Avatar Korra. I can't risk the fact that you'll go back on your deal."

She turns her robot around and points the canon at the warehouse.

"Wait! Kuvira, (y/n) is here!"

"She knows that sacrifices must be made." It killed her to say this but she had to play the part. She had to fool the Avatar into thinking she would kill you to win Republic City. She readies the canon when she's given word that they have you on their sight. "It was truly a shame that we were unable to work together, Avatar Korra."

A fight breaks out in the warehouse, while some of the men deal with Korra and her friends, the others work to release you.

"Tell her to fire it!"

You yell at them as you bent a large rock to separate the soldiers from Korra. The 7 of you make hole in the warehouse and rush out to escape the blast. As ordered, one of them gives word to Kuvira and the canon is shoot seconds after.

X

"Great Uniter, General (y/n) is here."

"Send her in and clear out. I'll send for you when we're done."

He nods and the rest of the crew take their leave when you walk in. Kuvira rushes to your side to pull you in for a bruising kiss. The both of you hug each other tightly after breaking apart to catch your breath.

"I'm never letting you out of my side. I was afraid that I was never going to see you again."

You brush her tears away, leaning in to place a soft kiss at her cheek.

"I had faith that you were going to rescue me. I never doubted you once in my life and I wasn't about to start now."

She gives you a smile as she kisses you again.

"Now lets take the city. I want this over already so we can go home now and rest. You've been working hard for the past three years. It's time for you to take a break."

"As you wish, darling."

With one last kiss, the two of you separate and call back the crew.

X

The city is practically destroyed by the time the President signs the city away. Kuvira moves the last piece of the Empire on the board and sighs in content as she sees the complete Empire again.

"You did it, Kuvira."

"WE did it, (y/n). I couldn't have done this without you." She turned around to face you, bringing up her hand to caress your cheek. "I love you, (y/n). Thank you for making this into a reality."

"I love you too, Kuvira. Now lets go home. You promised we'll be taking a vacation after this was over."

-----------

Send me prompts and suggestions. Will write about any women from the ATLA/LOK universe. All characters are 18+

Only exception is a/b/o prompts. Will not write about these but can write something similar

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours.

Kuvira - Return

Eska - Leave

Zhu Li - Sides

Kuvira - Coma

Korra - Pro

Toph - Surprise

Azula -  Caught

Kuvira - Hold

Lin Beifong - Perfect

Jinora - News

Asami Sato - Smile

Kuvira - Prison

Kuvira - Forgiveness

Azula - Party

Kya - Rescue

Lin Beifong - Rank

Kya/Lin Beifong - Protect Part 2

Kuvira - Down

Jinora - Happy 

Kuvira - Ex

Zhu Li - (Fluff)??

------------