You/Mai - Discovery

Azula couldn't understand how Mai was dating an exact carbon copy of herself

Azula couldn't understand how Mai was dating an exact carbon copy of herself. Not look wise but personality wise. Both of you hardly showed any emotions and never reacted to anything.

"How do the two not bore each other? Neither of you ever want to do anything fun? You just like to sit around and complain about everything?"

The two of you roll your eyes at her, hating that she had interrupted a conversation of the two of you complaining about the Fire Lord.

"Not everyone has to be like you and Ty Lee, Azula. We're happy together."

"Whatever. The two of you are boring together. I'm going to go find Ty Lee and head to the beach. You're more than welcome to join us."

Azula invites the two of you, knowing full well that neither of you were going to join them. 

"Yeah. The sun will burn our skin. We're okay here."

Azula shakes her head and heads out, leaving the two of you alone.

"I still don't see how Azula and Ty Lee are dating. They're completely the opposites of each other, they have nothing in common."

"Yeah, well the two of them just really care about each other. Don't let Azula hear you say that she cares about something other than herself. She'll burn the two of us for even saying."

X

The sun was setting and so the two of you headed back to the beach house. There was still no signs of Azula or Ty Lee so neither of you bothered to immediately head to the privacy of your room. Both of you just wanted to lay down and cuddle with each other after spending the entire day outside and enjoying the shade.

Mai had laid down first with you joining besides her so she could wrap her arms around you. Her fingers slide across your stomach, making you flinch. Curious about what caused the movement, Mai does it again. She smiles when she hears you attempt to hide your laugh.

"(y/n), are you ticklish?"

"What? No! Of course not!"

Mai doesn't say anything, choosing to keep quiet so you would think that she had gotten over wanting to find out if you were ticklish. You close your eyes, simply enjoying laying down besides her. Minutes pass by in silence and you're close to falling asleep when you feel Mai shift and start to tickle you.

"M..ai! Maiiii, stoop! Nooo. I'm ticklish. Mercy!"

You begged, trying to stop her from tickling you but she wouldn't stop. It kept going on until tears had formed and you knew that you had to do something. Choosing to fall off the couch than deal with another minute of her tickling, you pushed yourself off of her and down on the floor.

"(y/n)! Are you okay?"

You gasping for air, finally able to do so after being tickled for so long.

"Now. I am. I'm going to get you for that, Mai."

She gives you a teasing smile, knowing that you weren't going to do anything about it.

"Sure, (y/n). Whatever you say."

X

It had been months since the tickle accident and Mai had completely forgotten about your threat but you hadn't. All you kept thinking about was how to get her back and the only thing that you could think of was trying to figure out if she was ticklish and tickle her as long as she had done so to you.

The two of you are in your bedroom, with you being the big spoon this time. It was rare when Mai liked to be held so you made sure to enjoy every minute of it. However, you still wanted to make her pay for what happened at the beach house and so you carefully moved your hands to her stomach. When you're sure that she's not paying any attention to her, you start tickling her. Just like you, she starts to beg for mercy.

"(y/n)! I..I'm so..sorry. I won't do it a..again. Stooop."

You wanted to make her suffer for a little longer so you ignored her pleas.

"I heard weird noises from outside and I had to...."

Azula yells to the two of you as she blasts the door open to find you tickling Mai and her in tears.

"I'm just going to pretend that I didn't see this."

She mumbles as she quickly turns around and rushes back to tell Ty Lee what happened.

"She's telling Ty Lee, isn't she?"

Mai asks you. You slowly nod. Not liking where this was going. Ty Lee was going to take every opportunity to tease the two of you with it.
-----------

Send me prompts and suggestions. Will write about any women from the ATLA/LOK universe. All characters are 18+

Only exception is a/b/o prompts. Will not write about these but can write something similar

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours.

Asami Sato - Way

Ursa - Love

Korra - Casual

Korra - State

Ursa - Quiet

Azula - Obsessive

Opal - Sneaking

Kya - Notice

Asami Sato - Part 2

Azula - Part 2

Korra - Train

Kyoshi - Help

Lin Beifong - Soulmate Part 2

Kuvira - Unknown

Azula - Seen

Toph - Protective

Kyoshi - Spree

Azula - Try

Toph Beifong - Dance

P'li - Defeat

Ming-Hua - Fight

Mai - Coffee

Toph - Training

Korra - Accident

Korra - Proposal

Kyoshi - Revealed

Azula - Fire Lord

Kuvira - Surrender

Opal Beifong - Sneak Out

Azula - Betrayal

P'li - Broken

------------