You/Azula - Seen

You didn't quite believe Azula when she said that she would be taking a short break from everything to go on a vacation with you, her brother and friends

You didn't quite believe Azula when she said that she would be taking a short break from everything to go on a vacation with you, her brother and friends. Ignoring the fact that she hadn't asked if you could go on vacation, it was still hard to believe she would actually go on vacation. From all the years that you've known her, Azula was all about training and carrying out her father's wishes.

"Why are you suddenly deciding to go on a vacation Azula? Not that I mind it but I'm just curious."

She sighs and turns away from the water to lookout you.

"Father insisted that I needed to take a break before we faced the Avatar. He said something about needed to rest or else I would drive myself crazy with work."

"Ah, that makes sense."

"What? That I drive myself crazy with work?"

"No, that your father insisted on the vacation. It explains why you're actually going through with it."

X

Azula always knew from the beginning that the vacation would be anything but relaxing. She only agreed to it to humor her dad but she was already regretting her decision to bring you along. Since the morning, you kept being hit on by nearly everyone at the beach. Even with Azula sitting besides you and giving everyone a death glare, they still dared to approach you. Not even the random makeout sessions worked.

"Here, you'll be Fire Lady soon. I wouldn't want anyone dare look at you inappropriately. Only I have that honor."

You can't help but find it adorable to see her so jealous. The two of you had been dating for years, she should know by now that you only had eyes for her.

"No one even knows that you're Princess Azula. You're just another noble."

Azula covers your body with her towel, not wanting to continue hearing people flirt with you. You rejected them all but she hated the attention that you would get. You were hers and only hers.

"They're still looking and I don't like it."

You just laugh and lay back down on the sand. If she would stop being jealous because you covered your body, you would happily keep it covered. Nothing good ever happened when Azula got jealous.

"Alright. Alright. I'll keep myself covered. Happy?"

"Very much."

For the first time since the morning, Azula genuinely smiled as she kissed you.

X

Azula hated how she was the only one that would jealous. She felt silly but she couldn't help it. You were incredible and despite being the Fire Nation's princess, she felt like she didn't deserve you. It filled her with thoughts that you would one day break up with her. It certainly didn't help that you never got jealous and for once, she wanted to see you get jealous.

"Azula, where are you going? (y/n), is looking for you."

Azula looks between Chan and Ty Lee, now was the time to find you but she had to go through with her plan. She was never one to only do things halfway.

"I'll see her in a second. Actually, why don't you tell her to meet me in the balcony."

"Okay!"

X

"Azula, you said..."

Your heart shattered as you saw him kiss Azula. Time stood still and you could've sworn an eternity pass by before Azula pulled away and slapped him hard.

"How dare you kiss me! Don't you know who I am! I'm Princess Azula!"

Your heartbreak is soon turned into anger as you hear Azula's words. You grab him by the shirt and dangle him over the balcony.

"Apologize, now."

Chan was scared. He feared for his life. He didn't know what was happening. She had asked him to kiss her and he didn't understand why she acted like he had forced himself on her.

"She asked me to kiss her! I didn't do anything!"

"I would never ask you to kiss me! He's lying!"

Azula lied to others but she would never lie to you. You believed her.

"I didn't ask for excuses. Apologize."

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry! Please don't kill me."

You scoff at him, tossing him back to the balcony.

"You're lucky that I'm on a break from killing people."

Chan doesn't wait for anything else as he scrabbles away from the two of you.

"Are you okay, Azula? Did he hurt you?"

You cupped her cheeks, checking her for any injuries.

Azula smiled, happy to see that her plan had worked. You really did care for her.

"I'm okay, thanks to you. Who knows what else he would've done. You saved me."

"Lets go home. If I see his face again, I might just kill him."

Dragging Zuko, Mai, and Ty Lee out of the party, the two of you finished the night at the beach besides a campfire. Azula kept quiet, simply content to being held by you. She felt bad for manipulating you but it was the fastest way to confirm your true feelings for her.

-----------

Send me prompts and suggestions on request page. Will write about any women from the ATLA/LOK universe. All characters are 18+

Only exception is a/b/o prompts. Will not write about these but can write something similar

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours.

Toph - Protective     Kyoshi - Spree    Azula - Try    Toph Beifong - Dance    P'li - Defeat    Ming-Hua - Fight    Mai - Coffee    Kuvira - Prison //    Toph - Training     Korra - Accident     Korra - Proposal     Kyoshi - Revealed     Azula - Fire Lord     Kuvira - Surrender     Opal Beifong - Sneak Out    Azula - Betrayal     P'li - Broken     Katara - Healing     Azula - Queen     Mei - Assassin     Azula - Arranged     Suki - Trouble     Asami Sato - Last     Kuvira - Sick    Kuvira - Force     Kuvira - Part 2 //Korra cheated     Asami Sato - Stress    Toph Beifong - Heart    Azula - Change     Lin Beifong - Kicked     Toph Beifong - Spirit     Korra - Monster //    Kya - Bruised     Lin Beifong - Reunited     Katara - Lost    Katara - Secret     Katara - Nothing     Kuvira - Part 2 // blood bending    Lin Beifong - Better    Kuvira - Prisoner     Ming-Hua - Help     Mai - Hurt     Asami Sato - Back     Azula - Undercover     Toph Beifong - Embarrassed    

------------